NOT the whiteman’s bitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Campaign slogan of the year
    POSTED AT 4:33 PM ON JULY 22, 2010 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

Some people are angry about it but the sheer stupidity of the situation had me giggling through the clip. Andy Levy, if you’re reading this: Please devote a “Red Eye” segment to this idiocy tonight.

The board voted 3-2 in favor of letting her use the slogan on the ballot but, by law, she needed four votes. Now she’s suing them in court on First Amendment grounds. Frankly, I would have voted in her favor: If this is the way she wants to advertise herself, let her do it and take her chances in the booth as any candidate would. Why deprive voters of knowing that this is what she regards as a thoughtful, forward-looking campaign message?

But now to the fun part — namely, her explanation for why the word “bitch” shouldn’t be a problem.

http://tinyclip.tv/3a22d95a

2. lolllll

3. That's what I call courting the liberal obama vote.

4. Orwell would be proud of her.
    Political language -- and with variations this is true of all political parties, from Conservatives to Anarchists -- is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
    George Orwell, "Politics and the English Language", 1946

5. But one has to wonder what the response would have been if a white woman had decided to run with "NOT the blackman's bitch"?... :eek: :confused: :D

6. The entire liberal media would be running "breaking news" reports 24/7.

7. For sure...:p

One has to wonder what Griffin's motive is...? Is she saying no to interracial...? I think she is terrified by the white man’s sexual prowess. Did she accidentally wonder over to the wrong side of the tracks in her youth? I’m thinking more "breaking in" is required! :eek: :p :D

8. so who's bitch is she?