Not sure what part time job to look for...

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by innovest_11, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Currently doing day trading, feel like quitting my full time job and search for a part time job, cause it is just too tiring, body can take it no more!

But just not sure what kind of part time job to look for, taxi driver? Currently working as IT executive...

2. Drug smuggler perhaps? Can you swallow condoms? :D

3. part time job likely pays poorly. Learn to manage your job as best as you can. Most people working 12 hours a day can get the same work done in 8 hours.

4. before I was profitable enough to make a living with daytrading. I tutored kids(7th-12th grade) 20hrs/week. lucky me, I did it in one place so I didn't have to travel so much like others. I really could've made a living just tutoring, but my heart has always been in the mkt.

5. My heart also has been in the market, that's why current fulltime job suffered, also got stressed, need more sleep and rest, working fulltime job and trading at night till 1am...

6. Bartenders can make decent money, and then you could manage to be free while the equities are trading....You might even make enough money just pulling weekend shifts....

7. I've known of people that made a decent living parking cars, it depends on the gig, get a high rolling location and the tips can add up....

8. Mecro

Mecro

It's 2008, not 2005.