not sure about FOREX

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cocoa, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Scalping may be, but daytrading should not be an issue. I wouldn't know. I swing trade.

#11     Jan 13, 2006
  2. You obviously have never tried it. With such a closed mind, you are not likely to succeed at trading anything. Pehaps I should add one to the trading obstacles. Fear, Greed, Laziness and Ignorance.

#12     Jan 13, 2006
  3. just check out the threads on FXCM

yes I have tried them

#13     Jan 13, 2006

4. Technically, some retail FX brokers may take the other side of your trade and then pool their trades in the interbak market. All I know is that I have been trading in this market for 3 years and there are no issues that would keep me from succeeding. If you prefer me to call the spot market, retail forex, I have no problem with that.

#14     Jan 13, 2006
  5. I checked them out before I opened my account. I was referred to them in 2003 by a friend who was successful with them. A face to face person, not an online writer. Experience means more than what people may say in a thread. There would, of course, be no reason for me to check them out now. I have 3 years of experiences with them to know what kind of broker they are. They also never missed a beat during the Refco debacle. I do not work for them. And I have no interest in promoting them. But if someone truly wants to succeed in trading spot forex, I would recommend FXCM just as it was recommended to me.

#15     Jan 13, 2006
  6. i am quite successful daytrading and swing trading forex. however, i think we are in the minority. i was lucky enough to stumble upon a system that has a very high winning percentage.. oh well.

#16     Jan 14, 2006
  7. oh yeah.. btw, i'm with fxcm as well.

#17     Jan 14, 2006
  8. I am new to forx myself and would love to hear about your system you use. Trying to figure all this out. Also, what types of charts would you suggest for scalping forex? Prefer to be in and out of trades in less than 30 minutes. Thanks

#18     Jan 18, 2006
  9. I just took FXCM's power course but still am looking for best ways to scalp

#19     Jan 18, 2006
  10. FXCM working hard to suck in more suckers? Real FX traders don't trade there

#20     Jan 19, 2006