NOT SPAM!! Jobs that make $50-$100 an hour Home Based

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zook, Jul 18, 2009.

1. zook

zook

Lets list them, other than trading.
    Home based jobs that anyone can start in a short amount of time, that make $50+ an hour.

1) Pressure Washing Sidewalks
    2) ???????

2. Joe

Joe

Detailing Cars, those guys do well. I pay about $70 to get mine done. It takes him about an hour.

3. Joe

Joe

Cleaning Pools. I pay him $100 a month, he comes for 30 min a week.

4. Quote from zook:

Lets list them, other than trading.
    Home based jobs that anyone can start in a short amount of time, that make $50+ an hour.

1) Pressure Washing Sidewalks

In many parts of the country, pressure washing is very competitive. So is "retopping" a driveway with the coating.

5. zook

zook

What do you mean by retopping? Is that the paint that people put onto their driveways?

6. Around here it seems like everyoneand their cousin reseals driveways in the summer. My Dad just had quotes from $175 - $375. His driveway will take at least 30- 45 minutes, and these operations usually have at least 3 guys. Between labor and materials they aren't making $100 an hour, let alone time between jobs, and equipment.

7. Joe

Joe

You might want to look into window tinting, around $100 for a Car $150 SUV.

8. trendo

trendo

Go to youtube and do a search for "window cleaning." Another idea is to do a little market research in your area to see if there's a need for dog crap removal service. (seriously)