Not so Swift Trade

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by InyOutty, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Bigscalper....After seeing ur post about that prop manager I just had to chime in.....The reason they are able to have these very low commissions is because they have developed their own Level 2 software and I can tell u it sucks.....The software has repeatedly gone down during fast market and could not handle the volume surges....

but the best one I heard was a trader who was told that they could execute through MKXT on the software and after executing through the software it seemed like no orders were going out so they were told not to use it until further notice....However several traders had positions pop up on their blotter 2 1/2 to 3 hours later with positions.....lucky that most of the traders made money but i know of one that lost between $1500 and $2000 on that event.

Heres the kicker....they made him eat the error...how bout that....can u say NOT SO SWIFT TRADE.....thier management are a bunch of selfish Aholes and I hope their firm goes down....lol:eek:

#31     Jul 3, 2002
  2. Oh yeah...i forgot to mention that a few guys introduced them to prop trading cause it was very big in the U.S. but scarce in Canada....Anyway these 2 guys were making the firm good money and were promised cars on lease....well one of them ordered a car and then was told he should cancel the order.....Swift trade management is really classy....LOL:D

#32     Jul 3, 2002