Not so cool facts about Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jul 3, 2007.

1. How are things over at the AIPAC ? Are you guys going to get Obama elected?

#11     Jul 6, 2007
  2. fuck no! These are the ones you and your administration support both financially and logistaclly.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96595

But then again....As long as these Salafi, and al Qaeda afaliate groups, work for the US then they are fine!!

#12     Jul 6, 2007
  3. Things are great, thanks for asking. All presidential candidates on both sides of the aisle are staunch supporters of the only democracy in the Middle East, the american public overwhelmingly supports Israel, fringe idiots like you are a laughing stock of the country and are completely irrelevant.

#13     Jul 6, 2007

4. I doubt that, and considering the fact that the mainstream propaganda the average American is exposed to about Israel is heavily censored and biased, it is no wonder you AIPAC guys work so hard. Do you AIPAC folks go to the same propaganda seminars as the NAR shills?

#14     Jul 6, 2007
  5. "Israel is the size of New Jersey"?????

I hope it doesn't smell like New Jersey too!!!!

I actually watched that whole thing through the end....a lot of propaganda for sure, but a lot of legitimate points as well.....its interesting that they showed an opposite view....although I think they were exploiting children in this to some degree...One interesting thing they failed to admit when talking about children was

" The Arabs and Palestinians are the ONLY country in the world that actively employs their children as bomb devices"

who else straps on explosives to their children to sacrifice them?

#15     Jul 6, 2007
  6. ....a lot of propaganda for sure, but a lot of legitimate points as well.....
    Hmm, they lost me when they declared that Israel was established on the ruins of another nation Palestine, "forgetting" the UN partition and that Palestine was neither a nation, nor a country (let alone that Jordan was part of Palestine), they claimed that Israel deported 4,000,000 refugees when there were 325,000 arabs in Israel in 1948... They count second/third generation americans or canadians of palestinian descent as refugees... The rest of the video is not much better - lies, distortions, half-truths.

its interesting that they showed an opposite view
    They did? While they did mention that Israel is the size of NJ they "forgot" to mention that the Arab world is 500 times bigger than Israel, they forgot to mention that the Jews are outnumbered by 70 to 1, they certainly did not mention the wars the arab states started to wipe Israel off the map, intifadas which caused all that suffering of their children, terror attacks against israeli civilians...
    Here is the real opposite view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5tDDkvXSI8&mode=related&search=

#16     Jul 6, 2007
  7. Well, using that logic we can say the US was not formed on top of the American Indians....they didn't have 'formal' recognition to the rest fo the world so it was perfectly ok to wipe them out right?....and really, i would NEVER hang my hat on an argument that uses the UN for validity...not saying the video is perfect....but on the other hand, there are always two sides to a story.

#17     Jul 6, 2007
  8. Hooray, yet another WAEL v.s. dddooo thread.

Why not just have one thread titled, "The WAEL v.s. dddooo thread"?

Come to think of it, Zzzzz can start a "ZZZZZzzzztroll against the whole world" thread.

#18     Jul 6, 2007
  9. Please note that 99% of these threads are started by Wael. It's his Jihad, not mine, I am just trying to set the record straight and correct his lies.

#19     Jul 6, 2007
  10. They lost you??? You mean the Israelis who made this video file??

:D :D :D

#20     Jul 6, 2007