Not since FDR has a president done so much to transform a country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Jul 1, 2010.

1. He has more then respect for female dogs.He brings them to motel rooms and when hes finished he is so tired that he is passed out and the dog cant control their bowels (His words,not mines)

#461     Jul 12, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just picked mine up from the vet, had her sutures removed. She had a benign tumor on her face but she looks pretty good and seems alright. I would love to see her chase a few of these clowns around my property. I might let her eat one or two lol.

#462     Jul 12, 2010
  3. Stop bringing her to motel rooms for romantic nights and she wouldn't be so fucked up

#463     Jul 12, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Just nonsense. You and I aren't even the same species with regard to wetware. You are closer to my dog. Actually she has had 2-years schutzhund training so technically she has more education than you LOL!!!

#464     Jul 12, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well we must all suffer our encounters with ignorant tradesmen like you with all their vulgarities. Just part of living in the US. Somebody has to hand out the keys at the hotel, park the cars, prepare fast food etc. You are just the man for the job.

#465     Jul 12, 2010
  6. I wouldn't risk it, what if looney tunes liberals are proven to be a source of a Creutzfeldt–Jakob like disease.

I mean didn't AIDS come from Africans eating monkey/chimp brains?

#466     Jul 12, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? I thought it came from Africans fucking monkeys.

:)

#467     Jul 12, 2010
  8. I'm not an expert but I'd wager that the exposure concentrations would be much greater if eaten.
    It also stands as a biological basis for the near universal taboo on cannibalism.
    http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-05-12-02-02

#468     Jul 12, 2010