Not since FDR has a president done so much to transform a country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Jul 1, 2010.

1. It is truly scary how out of touch you are. I can only surmise that your intention is not to believe what you say, but to troll for responses.

#11     Jul 2, 2010
  2. Yes, and that would be you.

#12     Jul 2, 2010
    #13     Jul 2, 2010
  4. Was it something I said? :D :D :p

I notice you could not be bothered to attempt to refute my facts.

#14     Jul 2, 2010
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Why are Liberals so angry? Gabfly makes this personal retort and that little child ..... wants to shoot an ET member in the head.

This is why Liberals are gullible to a smooth talking half white school teacher

#15     Jul 2, 2010
  6. Stones, glass houses and all that.

#16     Jul 2, 2010
    #17     Jul 2, 2010
  8. I agree, the transformation is, and will continue to be astounding.
    Gee, let's add 32 million. No problem, the already over burdened system will handle it. Who would be surprised by this other than some idiot leftist?

By CARLA K. JOHNSON, AP Medical Writer Carla K. Johnson, Ap Medical Writer – 2 hrs 1 min ago
    CHICAGO – Emergency rooms, the only choice for patients who can't find care elsewhere, may grow even more crowded with longer wait times under the nation's new health law.

That might come as a surprise to those who thought getting 32 million more people covered by health insurance would ease ER crowding.

#18     Jul 2, 2010
  9. Mercor

Mercor

You can't be serious....
    One member says 2 presidents who are dead almost 100 years should be shot in the head....Since that is impossible ,I believe that is called a figure of speech,
    Where’ as that ET member is declared worthy to be shot in the head.

Objection denied

#19     Jul 2, 2010

10. Once again .......... inadvertently exposes the truth underlying the true believers of the left.

He openly celebrates the worship of political power for it's own sake and if you happen to disagree with his anointed philosophy or denigrate his dear leader.

He thinks you should be shot in the head for daring to think differently.

This is not conjecture, history proves that if the likes of gadfly and ....... were to gain full control of the gov't his wish is a valid potential outcome.

Wake up people and Let his burst of lucid honesty be a warning to you !

Don't be lulled into a false sense of security as if anything short of this extreme is acceptable.

#20     Jul 2, 2010