Not Serving--It's the REPUBLICAN WAY!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Go ahead.

That list would not exhonerate the chickenhawk republicans.

#11     Jun 29, 2006
  2. At least the democrats are not beating their chest, frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs calling for a new christian jihad.

#12     Jun 29, 2006
  3. The only people I see frothing at the mouth are hysterical liberals. We know who's waging jihad too.

#13     Jun 29, 2006
  4. Try to refute the list above before going out on a tangent.....

#14     Jun 29, 2006
  5. Ricter

Ricter

The rich, and their children, do not serve, regardless of their political persuasion.

#15     Jun 29, 2006
  6. John Kerry comes to mind - the "war hero" with the self inflicted purple hearts.

#16     Jun 29, 2006
  7. Why should I have to? It's just another typical liberal drive-by smear job. Are you honestly claiming that only those with military experience are entitled to have a voice on defense matters? That certainly wasn't the liberal position during the Clinton years.

Or is this another application of the liberal First Amendment, "everyone who disagrees with me, shut up."

#17     Jun 29, 2006
  8. Just a swift boating?

LOL...

#18     Jun 29, 2006
  9. Can anyone imagine a boatload of these chickenhawks landing at normandy beach in the "BIG ONE"?

Hitler could have smelled the fear in Berlin and had a good laugh. :eek:

#19     Jul 5, 2006
  10. George Bush Sr. served nobly! But wait a minute. Didn't he prosecute a war with a clear objective? An entrance and exit strategy? With as minimal cost to American Lives as possible? Ha! But then the "chicken hawk" bunch left him high and dry for doing the right thing to address the sea of Red ink that the Great Conqueror of Granada left him. Thats too damn funny. The bastards wanna send our kids to war just dont wanna pay for any bullets.

#20     Jul 6, 2006