NOT Patriotic to pay taxes: Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quantsteve, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dateline: AJC

07/19/2010
    Starting Aug 1, Georgia will launch a 30 day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers' overtime. The rest to help with dwindling budgets. There will be 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 7 main intersections and highways. They are the following:
    I-20 east and west
    I-75 north and south
    I-85 north and south
    I-675
    north and south
    GA-985 north and south
    GA-316 east and
    west
    GA-400 north and south

5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state
    trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every
    10 to 20 minutes. They have issued 30 brand new unmarked
    Dodge Charger Police cruisers and are bringing in all of their
    part timers on full time. If you work in the Atlanta area, you
    will probably take one of these highways.
    WSB and WXIA & CBS confirmed all of this.
    Look for city and county governments to adopt similar
    polices in the near future.

Who said taxes aren't being increased?

#31     Jul 26, 2010
  2. GTG

GTG

No one expects anyone to pay more taxes than they have to. The point here, is that in his campaign, John Kerry criticized American companies that legally use foreign jurisdictions to shelter themselves from taxation, calling them "Benedict Arnold companies", implying that it is morally wrong and unpatriotic to do so. John Kerry is doing essentially the exact same thing. This is the very definition of hypocrisy isn't it?

#32     Jul 26, 2010
  3. BINGO !!

Kerry must think the voters are idiots, with very short memories !!

#33     Jul 26, 2010
  4. jem

jem

Actually Kerry has no fear... Democrats have no problem being like Kerry or Byrd or Frank.

When republicans get caught they have to retire.

When dems get caught being scum they become party leaders like Barney Frank.

There is something very wrong with anyone who votes democrat in the next election.

I am not saying that means you have to vote republican... but you can vote for people like kerry and frank.

#34     Jul 26, 2010
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Bravo Rep Ryan

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0a_DSuh628&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0a_DSuh628&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

#35     Jul 27, 2010
  6. On this issue Kerry is a hypocrite no doubt

#36     Jul 27, 2010
  7. You can just look at Kerry and tell he is a weasel,but when he was running against Bush and Chaney who was the biggest hypocrite ?A war hero or a guy who starts wars but got 5 deferments ?

I dont want to vote for a hypocrite,but I dont want to vote for an even bigger hypocrite

#37     Jul 27, 2010
  8. jem

jem

Why do we always compare to bush... bush sucked.

Why not compare to Obama's war pledges...or the democrat war pledges...

#38     Jul 27, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

Hate to tell you, Bush cant run again, he sucked big time, very few people will deny that, unfortunately for you he is long gone, thus ass holes like Kerry are the current "Prick of the day."

#39     Jul 27, 2010
  10. I am against both wars and wish he would end them .

On Iraq Obama lied about the time he would end it,but he has withdrew 30,000 -40,000 troops.From my understanding when he took office there were 130,000 -140,000 troops and now they have less then 100,000.At the end of this Aug 2010 he was supposed to have 50,000 which isnt going to happen

He promised more troops in Afghanistan .I dont like it and wish he would adopt the strategy of just targeting terrorist but he did say he would send more troops

Anti war guys had 2 choices.Obama and him slowly taking troops out of Iraq and sending more to Afghanistan,Or McCain who promised to keep troops In Iraq,add troops to Afghanistan and threaten to attack Iran and Korea

I'd take Reagan,Bush 1, or Clinton over Obama,Bush 2 and McCain anyday

#40     Jul 27, 2010