NOT Patriotic to pay taxes: Sen. Kerry docks yacht in RI, saving $500K

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quantsteve, Jul 23, 2010.

1. I am not fluent in ebonics and jerry springer talk.

Don't hate the player, hate the game? summin like dat?

you don't know me, you don't know me, you don't' know me

You don't even know who your babies daddy be.

#21     Jul 23, 2010
  2. Yep and the left wing (which kerry is a part of) is visciously critial of it and throws whiny fits about it regularly...

Whaddya know.

#22     Jul 23, 2010
  3. jem

jem

that is the real point here....

This SOB and the rest of the democratic traitors are taxing the shit out of those with jobs while they move their yachts to low tax jurisdictions. Can you see these elected assholes getting together at the yacht club... say old man we really screwed Americans this year... they will never be able to start a company and make enough after taxes to join our regatta.

#23     Jul 24, 2010
  4. That's what all the democrats do, they scream about how unfair the world is and the rich don't pay their fair share all the while they are hiding all their money in trusts to avoid paying themselves.

See the Kennedy's.

John kerry is a scumbag, never had a nickle to his name and still doesn't. It's all theresa heinze's money.

Kerry lied about being irish to get elected. He's actually a jew.

#24     Jul 24, 2010
  5. 7 million? must be a nice yacht:mad:

#25     Jul 24, 2010
  6. Nice to see that the yacht was built in New Zealand. That $7 million could have paid annual salaries of around 50-100 American shipbuilders, or did the 1990 Congressional Democrats' 10% luxury tax on yachts permanently shipwreck the US yacht industry?

#26     Jul 24, 2010
  7. No doubt, and john kerry paid exactly not one dime of it.

John kerry, the champion of the american worker rode an italian made motorcycle and then we he decided to run for president swapped it for a harley.

scumbag.

#27     Jul 24, 2010
  8. So, Haliburton's former CEO urged higher tax rates for other Americans? If not, then what's the sense in comparisons? HAL etal went "off shore" because the bulk of their business is off shore and there was little compelling reason to pay U.S. corporate rates on non-U.S. derived revenue.

#28     Jul 25, 2010
  9. I would have thought it was obvious, but maybe not. The point here is that Kerry is a hypocrite. As a Senator he advocates higher taxes for the ordinary taxpayer. Last time I checked, HAL was not. Kerry purports to represent the state of Massachusetts, yet avails himself of tax dodges ordinary residents stuck in "Taxachusetts" can't use.

It is reminiscent of his attempts to be on both sides of the Vietnam war. He is a phony, and most people not drinking the koolaid can spot it a mile away.

ps. If this is still unclear, contemplate al Gore, who wants us all to live in small, Soviet-style apartments and ride electric busses while he maintains several mansions and private jets.

#29     Jul 25, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well said as usual.

#30     Jul 25, 2010