not much to move markets tomorrow,Friday April 18th...what can move it?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Apr 17, 2008.

1. that sums it up.

:)

#11     Apr 17, 2008
  2. Tech will be up!

#12     Apr 17, 2008
  3. I loaded my swing account with May 135 SPY Puts over the last 2 days... if you think this rally has legs you may soon be humbled. After options expire tomorrow we begin to fall apart.

Fundamentally speaking there is absolutely nothing to fuel this bear market rally. It has been running on fumes for a while and though its been fun the party will get crashed. Intel met lowered expectations and GOOG proved that people still surf the internet and comscore is a huge joke.

We have a few little monsters in the closet that won't go away that easily.

I feel like I've already cashed in my options and won the trade just because this one seems like the best opportunity I've seen for free money since the Fed meeting in December.

We'll see if the market humbles me.

#13     Apr 17, 2008

4. Negative sentiment. How do you know markets will not move?
    GOOG earnings alone has vaulated BIDU 20 points in AH trading , AAPL , RIMM and other techs are traded higher in AH. The market has already moved ...

#14     Apr 17, 2008
  5. folks...we've seen this before...market gaps up on hype tech news...then sells off becuase C and CAT bring real news...come on...

#15     Apr 17, 2008
  6. tom. will likely be just a flat day

#16     Apr 17, 2008

7. You are still refusing to recognize this markets strength. Markets are shrugging off all the bad and looking forward to going higher and yet you are buying puts on SPY? Your days of shorting the rallies are over, get some work done on Technical Analysis learn how to see the rising moving averages on all there major indexes and learn how gauge the depth of these moves. Price is way above the 50 day and going higher..with or without you.

If you are going to short, get a seat in hell , and burn to charcoal grey!

#17     Apr 17, 2008

8. These dip shits can't see all 3 major indexes are way above 50 day moving averages which are rising! They call themselves traders? Does anybody know how to draw a trend line?

#18     Apr 17, 2008
  9. bgp

bgp

boys, flippers right.

bgp :)

#19     Apr 17, 2008
  10. Tomorrow should be another boring day like today.

#20     Apr 17, 2008