Not many people are using Wealth-Lab?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mizhael, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I haven't seen any discussions about this software. Strange. Arguably it is the best strategy exploration and back-testing software?

2. Ribs

Ribs

can you keep a secret

please can you........can you

The simplest testing tool will do

wealthlab and metastock are so needlessly complex

it ain't funny

3. too bad. Fidelity asks for $25,000.

I have that amount, but I don't want to split $25, 000 out from my existing accounts with IB.

Managing many accounts across different brokeages is really troublesome.

Any thoughts?

4. pneuma

pneuma

Wow, 35 posts in 9 days. Your comments and thoughts must be of superior quality, well constructed and eloquently presented!
    Straight to ignore with your other alises.

As for Wealth-Lab - sure i use it. Good, reliable, excellent community for support. I would suggest Amibroker if you don't want to use Fidelity - it's just alittle harder to get started with, but cheaper and just as useful.

pneuma

pneuma

5. Ribs

Ribs

what can I say

no need for trading schooling for me

UNLIKE YOU :cool:

6. But I like Wealth-Lab! Is there a way out without splitting $25,000 from my IB account?

Or unless somebody can convince me that Fidelity is somehow better than IB in some areas?

7. Bob111

Bob111

P2P

8. What do you mean?

9. Bob111

Bob111

i mean what i mean..google for P2P and go from there... use at your own risk

10. I googled, of course you can download the software, and it's even better, it's open to International users, and I can ask my foreign friends to help.

But where does historical data and real-time data come from, even after I have the software?

#10     Feb 8, 2009