Not many people are using Wealth-Lab?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mizhael, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I haven't seen any discussions about this software. Strange. Arguably it is the best strategy exploration and back-testing software?
  2. Ribs

can you keep a secret

please can you........can you

The simplest testing tool will do

wealthlab and metastock are so needlessly complex

it ain't funny
  3. too bad. Fidelity asks for $25,000.

I have that amount, but I don't want to split $25, 000 out from my existing accounts with IB.

Managing many accounts across different brokeages is really troublesome.

Any thoughts?
  4. pneuma

Wow, 35 posts in 9 days. Your comments and thoughts must be of superior quality, well constructed and eloquently presented!
    Straight to ignore with your other alises.

As for Wealth-Lab - sure i use it. Good, reliable, excellent community for support. I would suggest Amibroker if you don't want to use Fidelity - it's just alittle harder to get started with, but cheaper and just as useful.

5. Ribs

what can I say

no need for trading schooling for me

UNLIKE YOU :cool:
  6. But I like Wealth-Lab! Is there a way out without splitting $25,000 from my IB account?

Or unless somebody can convince me that Fidelity is somehow better than IB in some areas?
  7. Bob111

8. What do you mean?
  9. Bob111

i mean what i for P2P and go from there... use at your own risk
  10. I googled, of course you can download the software, and it's even better, it's open to International users, and I can ask my foreign friends to help.

But where does historical data and real-time data come from, even after I have the software?
    #10     Feb 8, 2009