Not Holy but Close Grail

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crash n burn, Feb 3, 2010.

1. kana

kana

you are feeding lies to hopeless hopefuls

you are doing that because you are a real trader with real business, managing OPM

you do your part to screw the competition. Huraaaah :p

#11     Feb 3, 2010
  2. Love this kind of curiosity, fun! Who else looked for their birthday first? :D Mine's an up day :p

Interesting to note, April 15 has the highest probability of being an up day by a whole bunch. (for the non-US readers, that's the day our income taxes are due)

#12     Feb 3, 2010
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Looks like next 6 days starting 2/04 are soft. Are historical tendencies figured into option values?

#13     Feb 3, 2010
  4. There's a major accounting flaw in this table.... does anyone else notice this?

#14     Feb 3, 2010
  5. = cold/c-kid

#15     Feb 3, 2010
  6. He is Mikasa too right while we are having a good laugh. :D

#16     Feb 3, 2010
  7. nitro

nitro

Isn't that a famous western show from the sixties about a bunch of brothers?

#17     Feb 3, 2010
  8. garbage in and garbage out.. how in the hell can anyone trust these statistics...

statistics never lie, but liars use statistics!

Also... i could tell everyone on this site that tomorrow will be a 200 point up day .. and let's just say i get lucky and it is a 200 pt up day.. most if not all of the people who actually trade would still lose!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about as close to the holy grail as stochastics

#18     Feb 3, 2010
  9. There are more statistics like this in the "stock traders almanac" (I am not sure if this is a good indicator)

#19     Feb 3, 2010
  10. Of course it does not account for leap years....:eek: :eek:

#20     Feb 3, 2010