Not Everyday You See "Nazi Stuff" That is Truly Funny!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swan Noir, Jul 3, 2014.

1. damn

2. Very good article. We need more of these. :)

And I hope this will get people to start looking to
    all aspects of the 1910-1950 period in Germany.
    Such as, very few people - including Jewish people - are aware that
    many Jewish people were members of the Nazi government, and negociating
    in equal terms with other members.
    There were actually a difference between "yiddish" Jews ( recent immigrants
    from the East ) and german Jews ( settled for many generations in Germany,
    but from immigration from the West , italy, spain, etc... ).

It is "accepted" to talk about such cases
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...-help-the-Germans.-We-had-a-common-enemy.html
    but there were at least 10,000 German Jew people who also served in the Nazi government ( including military officers).

3. But both kinds of Jews ended up being gassed in the camps.

4. zdreg

zdreg

"but there were at least 10,000 German Jew people who also served in the Nazi government ( including military officers).

nonsensical fabrication of reality. "And I hope this will get people to start looking to
    all aspects of the 1910-1950 period in Germany." the nazi government was from 1933 to 1945, not the thousand year reich envisioned by hitler and compatriots.

proof of 10,000?
    until what year?
    " German Jew people "
    only an anti-semite would use this phrase.

5. I agree ... the phrase -- 10,000 German Jew people -- rings badly enough that you need to question the intent of the writer. The entire point of my posting was to show that not only were the Nazi's evil in their actions but laughable in their perception of a "Master Race".

6. Ricter

Ricter

Did a quick look for a reputable historical source on this. Maybe found one, maybe not...

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

7. zdreg

zdreg

originally slavics were considered to be an inferior a race to aryans. when the war started to go badly the germans decided that it was okay to impregnate blonde polish women to increase the number of german aryans. a quick look at german nazi leaders shows that most of them were not poster boys for the aryan race.

8. I have no doubt that some number of Jews opted to fight in the German army rather than suffer the alternative. It takes a very brave man to raise his hand in Nazi Germany in 1940 and say "I am a Jew".

9. %%%%%%%%%
    Thank God we have JPFO warnings[Jews for Possession of Firearms ownership]

#10     Jul 7, 2014