Not even the top of book for ARCA without paying

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Ohh yes!!! that´s going to be so great! getting rebates on LU or GE, that´s a credit trader´s wet dream...

#31     Sep 20, 2006
  2. Small investors, who trade infrequently, will refuse to pay for ARCA market data. This will tend to reduce ARCA liquidity beneficial to larger investors and to both small and large traders. This will increase the cost of trading on ARCA, so that some liquidity will shift back to NYSE.

#32     Sep 20, 2006
  3. Thank you but please provide a link.

#33     Sep 20, 2006
  4. I think there´s some info about it on nasdaq trader. However I cant recall the location of the link.

Arca isn´t paying liquidity rebates on NYSE stocks rigth now, they still charge wether you add or remove liquidity, with the exception of ETF´s.

#34     Sep 20, 2006
  5. How else do you think you are going to pay for the free DOT?

LOL!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#35     Sep 21, 2006
  6. Can anyone confirm the earlier post here about having to pay $100 for Inet quotes (once they go single book)? I've can't find any info on this... Please say it ain't so...

-Guru

#36     Sep 21, 2006
  7. I was under the impression that the combined book would be $14/month, the same as they're now charging for the once free INET bookviewer..

http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/trader/data/bookviewer.stm

Raising INET book from $0 to $14, only to raise to $100 for INET+SuperMontage book doesn't make sense.

#37     Sep 22, 2006
  8. face it, if we wanna daytrade now we have no choice...very tough to trade extended hours without arca and even durin' the day u see some spreads on quotes and have no idea where price levels may or may not be, what the heck u gonna do, hit/lift what u think could be there? gotta subscribe, fuck it.

#38     Sep 22, 2006
  9. billp

billp

Sorry, can someone confirm that we not even going to see the best quote from ARCA without paying (not talking about the whole book here)? It seems that this is the message I'm getting from this thread. THks.

#39     Sep 22, 2006
  10. there's zip quotes as far as i can see.

#40     Sep 22, 2006