Not enough natural gas to calm a global price rally

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by themickey, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Handle123

Handle123

Chart looks great, been buying it since 2009 on lows, when topping formations occur, hedge open profits, still waiting for it to break 6.

#11     Jun 27, 2021
    Vtechno and fan27 like this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Nat Gas and Coppa Futures question

#12     Jun 28, 2021
  3. Handle123

Handle123

Have reversed in Nat Gas/hedged, don't know if highs are in, but...

#13     Sep 19, 2021
  4. themickey

themickey

Agree, pullback is in order, run a little too hot recently.

#14     Sep 19, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Use extreme caution here. We're slipping into winter.

#15     Sep 19, 2021
    themickey likes this.
  6. themickey

themickey

Agree but mkt does what is least obvious, it may pullback, it may rise. I was reading today about ruskies and nordstream, https://www.ft.com/content/5ec6b18d-c855-408d-acad-cb5779d101a8
    "Russia’s position as a reliable gas supplier to Europe is in the dock. Record prices across the UK and continental Europe have drawn attention to lower supplies of natural gas from Russia this summer, leaving many questioning whether a quiet squeeze of the market has been executed by Moscow. The aim, the theory goes, would be to boost prices to such a level that Germany rushes through the approval of the politically controversial Nord Stream 2 pipeline, the construction of which — now completed — was beset by US sanctions and opposition from countries in eastern Europe......"

I think for short term, NG is a bit toppy, it may see a short term pullback, longterm I'm bullish.

#16     Sep 19, 2021