Not enough government stimulus

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dividend, Aug 15, 2009.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

the operations of the american fed is very different from the bank of england.

you haven't read any of my work so could not understand the point i am making so i will discontinue posting.

thank you anyway for you posts.

#41     Aug 17, 2009
  2. Actually, it is very similar in nature and the US central bank model is based on the Bank of England. The first two American Central banks were almost an exact copy.

I did and it is nonsense. I'm guessing I was accurate in pinpointing that you are just an academic without a clue about how the real world operates.

#42     Aug 17, 2009
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

no you are wrong the fed is different to the bank of england.

in regards to your opinions they are really murry rothbards opinions.

there is no point in arguing with you because opinions cannot be proved wrong or right. rather than offering any real answers you are just giving no you are wrong comments.

the arguments you are giving are some one else's work which is not a solid science.

i will not explain my work to you because you will not understand it.

the point i was really making regardless of my explanation of the limitation of lending to small businesses is right or wrong. is that the current model is failing.

the fact that so many people are hungry and so many die of diseases is example. there are limitations more in morality than anything else. all you will find in the papers you are reading are overcomplicated reasons as to why this situation has to continue. they are simply making excuses to get more power for themselves not addressing the problems in the world.

continue thinking that the current model works and that everything is fine. you will be very disappointed when that school of thought you follow bites you on your arse.

#43     Aug 17, 2009
  4. Oh really? Why don't explain how different it is at its core? It is a very basic model that is used by every private central bank.

That is not an opinion, that is reality. And Murray Rothbard is just a start on the topic.

Never said everything is fine with the current system. You are the one who fails to see the real problem. That's why you just keep babbling and making little sense. So you want to send money to the small businesses? Whose money, where do you plan to get it from and how do you plan to inject it? You have not even touched on the basics.

#44     Aug 17, 2009