not buying the strength of futures-NO

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Nov 8, 2007.

1. no way ! they moved up because the european union left rates unchanged but mentioned inflation as their main concern. i expect follow through today from yesterdays weakness.

2. Unless you have a crystal ball that can tell the future, no one cares what YOU think will happen.

What is with you people? YOU CANNOT PREDICT THE MARKETS FROM DAY TO DAY CONSISTENTLY. Why try?

Wait till we open, get some clues of how price is acting, and THEN trade. Its that simple.

3. no its not. by the way,its an opinion and thats what the forum is for. might have to change your name from cocaine to crack....

4. gnome

gnome

Correct, of course, 'cause the market never fakes anybody out. :D

5. Why do most people who trade fail?? Well one major reason is their goddam opinions. You connect to an opinion and, subconsciously, you trade according to what you thought would happen. I'm sorry, this is just how people are.

Better to not express an opinion and keep an open mind and your trading will be w/o bias. Leave the opinions for the CNBC morons.

6. cocaine,
    the only reason i am not going to argue with you is because of your name-"COCAINE"... i need an ounce. hook a brother up.

7. i just laughed out loud, i need a bird though! hook me up 2

8. There's no arguement anyways, guessing what will happen prior to the open is just plain dumb (and there is no consistency to it). 7 consecutive years of 6 figure income from daytrading is proof enough to me that I know what I speak. You take your chances with flipping a coin and I'll read price action.

FYI, "Cocaine" is ALSO a Clapton song

9. I see. And what is that song about?

10. The markets were down a lot yesterday. Time for a bounce.

yea this kinda blows

#10     Nov 8, 2007