not attracted to old women at all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, May 21, 2003.

1. RS10 (you never slow down, do you?), could you give us a two or three sentence explanation of what was so aggravating about the 26 year old?

Cocoa Pebbles (why can't I get people's names straight?), the simple fact is that 20 years from now it will be 2023, you will meet a 20 year old girl, and you will think "hmm, she's 20, that means she was born in . . . 2003. Ugh! I remember when she was just being pushed out of her mother I was trading stocks and posting my musings on the internet, and this little thing was just a little bundle of stinky diaper flesh. In fact, I'm probably older than her mother. Her mother was someone who was still a child when I graduated high school."

When you get older, it's not that you feel older. It's just that the younger ones seem so much too young. That's why a 50 year old doesn't seem old when you're 50 yourself. It's just a number.

#21     May 28, 2003
  2. I decided recently not to ever go under 23 again, even though I have had numerous occasions to do so. After a while, they just seem too young.

#22     May 28, 2003
  3. haven't reached that age, but I can imagine. you'd have to compare the benefit of a very short time doing what 20 year old women do best to the cost of a much, much longer time spent dealing with immaturity and maintenance issues. not sure whether it's a good trade.

someday I'll let you know, hopefully :cool:

#23     May 28, 2003
  4. No need to go to Asia, just go to Europe. There it's quite common for young girls to marry older, more-established men. Only in America is there the wide-spread phenomenon of young, beautiful girls without a pot to piss in marrying equally young men without a pot to piss in.

My uncle, who is from Italy, is 10 yrs older than his wife. I have a French friend whose father is 20 yrs older than his mother (who's insanely hot, btw). My cousins in Milan are all dating older men (10-20 yrs older).

It's kind of expected that you'll work until you're successful around 35-40, then marry a younger girl...that's the ideal plan anyway.

#24     May 28, 2003