not attracted to old women at all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, May 21, 2003.

1. You can get all the young girls you want in Thailand. You can also get all the venereal diseases in the process. If that's your idea of a good time, and a good way to live.

#11     May 28, 2003
  2. Very true. Which is why I said "sightseeing".....also, my wife would probably not give me permission to touch any 18 year old girls:)

RS

#12     May 28, 2003
  3. and some people say evolution isn't real.....

what do you know, some of the most effective diseases transmit through the world's favorite hobby: f#cking.

#13     May 28, 2003
  4. Which is why evolution also exists in human social construction. Which is why RS9 (let's evolve some more ;p) has a wife, whose veto overrules his instinct.

In fact, the "favorite hobby" element of f#####ing is part of evolution's design to keep our species going, while the viruses have piggybacked onto our evolutionary device to propogate their "species".

#14     May 28, 2003
  5. sempai

sempai

Glad to hear it, Fruity. I've always been attracted to "mature" women (40+), which means more for me if you're not.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

To me, women are like fine wine, they get better with age. Nothing like some fine, classy mature babe to rock one's world, IMO.

P.S. Dont give up hope. There are plenty of younger women out there that like older guys (more if you have the bucks).

#15     May 28, 2003
  6. yes, exactly.

#16     May 28, 2003
  7. well i'm in my 20s now, so i don't have the problem yet. however, i'm always worrying about what i'm going to do when i'm older. i am very confident i will keep myself in great shape, but i'll still look older. even if i accumulate some bucks from the market, 20 years from now, i don't know how i'll pick up young girls. what would i do? something like this?:

at some place......notice a nice 20something....

"hi, you wouldn't happen to be willing to give an older guy a chance, would you?" :)

what the hell am i going to do??!

any older guys here with a young wife/girlfriend? how'd you do it?

#17     May 28, 2003
  8. I have a thing for 20 something women, always have, even when I was in high school. Now I am in my 30's, and i still have no trouble.

-there is a subset of women that ONLY like older men, sometimes much older. In fact, i would venture to say that MOST women want an older man, its just a matter of how much older. Remember how in high school the hot girls dated college guys? Well, NOTHING has changed, its instinct.

-there is a subset of women that only care about money and/or status, age/looks/personality doesn't even enter into it.

Also you will find that if you hang out with younger people and keep yourself in decent shape, consistently earn over $50k/yr ( in florida anyway ) that there really is no problem, in fact the problem will be after you are married and the 25 yr old receptionist starts hitting on you.

#18     May 28, 2003
  9. Yeah, Fruity....after I was widowed, I met my present wife. She is younger than me, but not inappropriately so.

However, before we got involved, I met this gal that worked in my office building. She was half my age 52/26, and about the prettiest girl I ever knew. Great body, big blue eyes, blonde, the whole package.

I never would have asked her out, because I thought she was unapproachable for a guy my age. But SHE asked me out (long story...one of your "chain of events in a chaotic world" things).

Bottom line is I COULD NOT WAIT to get into the relationship. And, after less than 3 months, I COULD NOT WAIT to get out!!! It was a nightmare. Trust me!!!

Peace,
    :)RS

#19     May 28, 2003
  10. All this type of talk reminds me of the now defunct HBO show "Mind of the Married Man." IMHO that was a great show....

-Guru

#20     May 28, 2003