Not another day of selling...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Bank stocks looking ugly again midday

With the news today we should be down about .8 to 1%.

#21     Jun 19, 2008

2. I am LONG and SHORT both sides does not matter where it goes up or down, completely hedged, delta neutral.

BIDU short stock - LONG calls

BTU short stock- LONG Calls

DRYS- LONG calls ( short hedge taken off ).

I will not hesitate a moment to short stocks.

Let it bleed.

#22     Jun 19, 2008

3. Where are they going to take it? Into their grandpas orifices? There is not much more that will happen. DOW tested March lows. SPX can touch them but NDX will not.

#23     Jun 19, 2008
  4. economy will still grow but equities or stocks generally suffer from 'inflation' and high commodity prices. as interest rates have to rise or FED isn't doing it's job.

interest rates was a high as 15% in 1982,,,now it's 2% even at 5% it's still low. so the FEd is insane or somebody has the FED with a gun on the FED head.

high oil prices are already causing problems in the economy. airlines, trucking companies etc.

#24     Jun 19, 2008
  5. Different strokes for different folks. This type of market is where I thrive, I've been making a lot of money. But when we got those melt-up markets like April-May, the profits get a little thin. So, don't complain, learn what you trade well and sit it out when the market is not tradeable to you.

#25     Jun 19, 2008