Not AGAIN...Court of Appeals delays Calif. Recall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Sep 15, 2003.

1. So, the most important issue is that every vote count and every voter have the latest and best voting technology? I just wonder what the ACLU would say if the Bush White House announced:

"After hearing the compelling arguments by the ACLU, we are, by Executive Order, suspending the 2004 presidential election indefinitely, until such a time as every county, every precinct in America is equipped with the latest in voting technology."

Something tells me a number of those so vehemently complaining about disenfranchised voters would not like that.

The real issue here is that the conduct of elections must not be interfered with. When a politician is able to successfully postpone an election, this country is in deep trouble.

Quarreling about how to count ballots is one thing, but suspending a lawful election is a whole new ball game! I believe this is why the full appeals court has decided to take another look at this thing.

Cheer,

kp

#11     Sep 22, 2003
  2. Heard the vote is back on ...the 11 man court overturned those three clowns ruling.......ARNOLD v CRUZ???? Or Gary Coleman???

#12     Sep 23, 2003