NOT 1 attack on july 4

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OVERtheLINE, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Pound

Pound

Ok, haus!

#11     Jul 4, 2002
  2. as a native of florida, and old enough to remember when florida was truly a southern state, I can tell you that one thing rednecks know how to do is kick ass and shoot guns. I say we give all the rednecks a free plain ticket to places all over the middle east and let them do their thing. That would be our version of terrorism. Saddam would be dead in a week and there would be honky tonks and stripbars and trailer parks everywhere! Then some of the rednecks would grab oil wells and become rich........wait a minute, that means the middle east would be just like Texas !

#12     Jul 4, 2002
  3. Pound

Pound

I'm with ya on that one. Then we can stop off in Ireland and kick some Irish Republican Army Terrorist ass, also. I wonder why Bush never addressed the whole IRA bombing thing, hmmm.

_Pound

#13     Jul 4, 2002
  4. maybe well go to the crash up derby tonight

#14     Jul 4, 2002
  5. tampa

tampa

...so, how come none of you boys have enlisted yet?

armchair soldiers, or just run-of-the-mill blowhards?

#15     Jul 5, 2002
  6. It's because Bush thinks that IRA stands for "Interim Republican Administration."

Whenever Bush hears someone talk about the "IRA problem," he thinks they're referring to him.

#16     Jul 5, 2002
  7. chisox

chisox Guest

with my friend vinigar just below a overpass.....
    A few minutes later a procession of cars passed by and Vinigar stood up and bowed his head....I said "vinigar I didnt know you had it in you" he replied " Its the least I could do I was married to her for 30years

#17     Jul 5, 2002
  8. www.hirammaxim.com

Generally nice whether in Maine third week of July. Ear protection is mandatory.

#18     Jul 6, 2002
  9. Rigel

Rigel

I love machinguns. I put about 300 rds through a BAR a few years ago. From the hip. Shattered a couple of 2 foot dia boulders. What a rush. Meaningless but fun. Felt like Slim Pickens riden the Big One down. YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!

#19     Jul 7, 2002
  10. I don't think Bush has ever mentioned any Caucasian European terrorist groups. Such as the IRA, the Basque seperatists in Spain, the November 17 group in Greece, etc. I wonder why? Do you think it would be acceptable to let bombs drop over Northern Ireland? Hardly. It's much more acceptable when they are Islamic and live in 3rd and 4th world countries. Plus, because Israel is practically the 51st state of the union, we care about Palestinians attacking Sharon infinitely more so than the IRA threatning Tony Blair.

#20     Jul 11, 2002