Norwegians: 'Ban Israeli products'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DT-waw, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Fuck you zionist whore! the ship was in its way to break an illegal blockade imposed by an illegal entity.

And I am supposed to trust your inquiry you little slut? The inquiry that exonerated a zionist soldier/ criminal who shot a 13 years old Iman Hajjo, approached her and then emptied his machine gun in her in what he informed his fellow soldiers to be a "Confirmed kill"? Or should I trust you inquiry that imposed a 3 months community services on another Zionist rabid dog who pinned a 9 years old Palestinian child and with the handle of his hand gun smashed his skull to pieces?

Fuck you you Zionist fucks.

#21     Jun 9, 2010
    #22     Jun 9, 2010
    #23     Jun 9, 2010
  4. Given your tendencies you low life cowardice zionist, you only attack children and unarmed civilians. We saw how you cried like little bitches in Southern Lebanon. Should the US cut its support for you, you will be running away like wet rats.

#24     Jun 9, 2010
  5. Yeah, i think they mentioned that kid in this video

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eww7BkkvFdo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eww7BkkvFdo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#25     Jun 9, 2010
  6. Isn't this exactly the sort of group-think that these people are complaining about on Israel's part?

I.e. they are saying Israel treats some Palestinians bad because of the actions of a minority (a very large and influential minority with arguably majority support); so they decide to rectify that by...treating ALL Israelies bad because of the actions of about two dozen grunts following orders.

All I can say to that is lol hypocrites

#26     Jun 9, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

#27     Jun 9, 2010
  8. you are a low life cowardly dog. your real tough behind the screen, hiding behind your internet alias like all the stormfront racists. they think of you the same way you think of Jewish people.
    let me know where you live and i'll be happy to see if you "walk the walk" as well.
    how conveniently you forget all the terror attacks on innocent civilians in the name of mohmed the pigdog.
    how is the tv reception from your tent in the middle of the desert?
    have you f*cked your camel today?

#28     Jun 10, 2010
  9. WITH YOU 1000%!

#29     Jun 10, 2010
  10. maxpi

maxpi

The US started the "peace process" bullshit right after Israel had defeated a multinational attack and was suing for peace and a big expansion of their territory!! Israel needs to learn to tell the US to bug off with their bullshit, the cockroaches would be paying taxes to Israel instead of lobbing rockets...

#30     Jun 10, 2010