Norwegian Terrorist Could Get Up To 21 Yrs!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So much work needs to be done in the US why focus on Libya???

#51     Jul 26, 2011
  2. So you support his agenda 100%? Didn't you also support the Iraq war? That killed far more than 70-80 teenagers.

The only difference between you and this psycho is he had the balls to do it himself, whereas chickenhawks got others to do the killing for them.

#52     Jul 28, 2011
  3. We had the Falkands War, you had Vietnam. When you had an Iranian hostage crisis, Carter wet his pants and fucked it up, when we had one we sent in the SAS with instructions to take no prisoners, and fucked them up live on TV with no hostage casualties. In the Iraq occupation we had the first bayonet charge since the Korean War, you had naked human pyramids in Abu Ghraib. Against the Taliban we had a new world record sniper shot, you had Bin Laden escape under your nose and survive for a decade.

Thatcher had more balls than Reagan, which other political leader since WWII is so great from your side?

#53     Jul 28, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol, whatever. I've never hurt a person in my adult life and don't plan to.

Fucking squirrels are another story. They just ate a hole in my car cover, dug up my lawn and chewed holes about a mile of drip irrigation. I've become positively murderous towards them and routinely turn them inside out with a 12 ga.

You're probably sitting in some NYC apartment waiting for your next hit of heroin. Take your pontification and shove it up your ass Cutten. You have zero creds in here.

#54     Jul 28, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Brits = Pussies. Sorry bro but the truth stings a bit.

The UK military is about rum, sodomy and the lash. Nothing more.

The Falklands War, now *that* is funny. :D

So, when exactly are you folks going to eject Ghadaffy? Soon?

#55     Jul 28, 2011
  6. ================
    Mr Ghost;
    I twisted your quote a bit, but disclosed that;
    much of the media twists quotes but does not disclose it.

:cool Even though the lame/mainstream media hates guns & GOD, the 1776 USA armed revolution was an exception to the rule. For example the NRA[national rifle assoc] REQUIRES a signed statement that to be a NRA member, NO overthrow! -of US gov. Of course impeachments are fine :D

That [FOX news repeated the lie/naming him a Christian fundy error]and police investigator needs to go to Bible Sunday School;
    & learn some elementary education about Christians/fundamentalist Christians.:D

Christian, Jewish,Judeo -Christians/fundamentalists are not like muslim fundamentalsits @ all:cool: TRUE Christians & TRUE Jews dont settle real estate differences with firebombs. Muslim fundamentalsits frequently ''settle'' real estate /political differences with firebombs like that dumb blond terrorst did:cool:

#56     Aug 1, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn that sounds like fun!

#57     Aug 1, 2011
  8. Sounds like fun, actually it is ;
    but thats not murder, thats named '' hunting season.'' [NY perhaps] but for sure TN law does not require a hunting liscense on one's own residence property.

Nor do animals, destroying private property require a hunting season................................... I am talking about shooting squirrels,;
    snipers [military ]shooting muslims is another military matter:D

#58     Aug 1, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now that you mention it that sounds entertaining as well.

#59     Aug 1, 2011
  10. They only need congressional approval and some boot camp.

#60     Aug 1, 2011