Norwegian Terrorist Could Get Up To 21 Yrs!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 23, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

While the goal is correct, the method is barbaric and against all reason. While conservatives abhor terrorism, Islam embraces it.

#41     Jul 26, 2011
  2. Depends which side of the argument you're looking at. The US has killed hundreds of thousands of muslims under the pretext of weapons of mass destruction.

Muslim terrorists got the first strike but they definitely haven't killed as many innocent people.

#42     Jul 26, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Bait and Switch? Re-read my words. All of them.

#43     Jul 26, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Lets see:

Gun Rights: Check
    Armed Revolution: Check
    Violence against Islam: Check
    Overthrow Multiculturalism: Check

Kill Kids Indiscriminantly: Nyet! Nien! Non! Hell No!

#44     Jul 26, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL, Scots & Welsh with a Choctaw great-grandmother. :)

Seriously, europe does completely suck. You must admit that Cutten.

#45     Jul 26, 2011
  6. Not that you would able to back that up with facts. :p

#46     Jul 26, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fact: The Royal Air Force is currently unable to dislodge Colonel Ghadaffi. He is there right now thumbing his nose at the UK, Italy and France. Soon a deal will be made that leaves him in power. Soon thereafter he will perpetrate terrorism on the UK, again. Perhaps you folks will release the terrorists, again, for a little oil?

You folks couldn't stop a soccer riot much less a tin-pot despot with no air force. Feckless. Weak. Crotch_Sniffers.

Next time you pansies will *not* be rescued by America. All of England, Wales, and Scotland is not worth a single drop of American blood.

The last brit anyone admires or ever will was Churchill. All downhill from there, what?

#47     Jul 26, 2011
  8. The operations on Libya are an ongoing operation with no timescale set for the conclusion. I rather admire the way we have engaged the Libyan forces its rather bloodless on our part and I have no doubt it will conclude in the death or disappearance of Gaddafi and with a depleted military and industrial infrastructure we can rebuild in exchange for oil.

#48     Jul 26, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have I heard this before?

#49     Jul 26, 2011
  10. Yes its a recurring theme....mmm

#50     Jul 26, 2011