Norwegian Terrorist Could Get Up To 21 Yrs!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

No...but it sounds like one with those 84 round magazines I've heard about.
    Obviously they should be banned.

#31     Jul 25, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol :D

#32     Jul 25, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Allies? LOL!

If the USSR had vaporized your little country during the cold war it might not have even made the evening news here.

The only reason anyone cares about Norway right now is that you are exporting your particular brand of extreme liberalism (21 years!?) to the US. The attention isn't positive believe me.

Yeah, allies to the end ehehe.

#33     Jul 25, 2011
  4. loik

loik

He wrote a diary the last 82 days leading up to the event in his manifest(from page 1454), you can find the manifest on this site: http://www.kevinislaughter.com/2011...uropean-declaration-of-independence-manifesto.

#34     Jul 25, 2011
  5. canmo

canmo

Bombs made out of 6 tonn of f..ing fertilizer , thousands of pages of writing deployed over the web just before, 70 to 90 murdered kids in 90 minutes - all that by 1 32-old person ??? No f..ing way. All that needs a lot of logistic preparations , training, coordination, special skills, penetrating behind gov. security lines, cold-blood killing abilities(killing teens boys and girls !!).. What a f..ing fake horror/science fiction we are fed by?? My deep condolence with all families who lost their children and I hope all who set this stage and event will go to hell painfully and slowly. Too much coincidences to believe in 1-person-crime here.. Don't talk about Quisling , 21 years penalty, etc. - it doesn't matter in this case. Norway isn't a bad country(even they rich and left-wing gov. controlled), and neither Norway people nor victims or their families deserved that nightmare. I hope they are normal enough to make their best effort(whatever it takes money or any other resources they might need) to find out all conspiracy behind this and punish all bustards they find. Nobody allowed to murder kids or send somebody to do that - for any purpose.

#35     Jul 26, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah good post. Killing kids I cannot understand. What purpose can that possibly serve? To terrorize the ruling class? I don't get it. It is just a monstrous person who wants to kill and simply seizes on some "reason". Total BS.

One good thing about the US is that in many states this guy would be executed tout de suite like the Oklahoma bomber.

#36     Jul 26, 2011
  7. I am actually British but I do feel a great kinship for all our western allies and any country willing to send men and women to fight the terrorists who attacked the US on 9/11 are worthy folk indeed. I am just glad you are in a minority in the US.

#37     Jul 26, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fight terrorists? What, like the Brits? LOL!

The UK military is completely feckless, virtually useless in the field. They were mostly just in the way in Iraq and Afghanistan. Basically they are Spaniards (cowards) that happen to speak english and carry a weapon.

The brits have emasculated themselves in every regard. Pansies who cannot even own a pocket knife much less enjoy the freedom of owning firearms. Christ you folks cannot even eject Ghadaffy from Libya!

#38     Jul 26, 2011
  9. That's ironic, coming from someone named after - not just a European - but a German!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Ohm

#39     Jul 26, 2011
  10. This man supports gun rights and armed revolution, and the use of violence to expel islam from Europe and overthrow the multiculturalist agenda of Europe's liberal elites. Sounds right up your street :D

#40     Jul 26, 2011