Norwegian Terrorist Could Get Up To 21 Yrs!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 23, 2011.

1. http://movieclips.com/zDbES-backdraft-movie-ronalds-parole-hearing/

Anyone know what firearm, the guy used? I know for a fact, fertilizer bombs are very difficult to make, having worked in the mining industry.

They can just as easily go up in your face, as not go off at all. I've seen a guy go down a hole, after smoke has cleared, to put another few quarters of TNT into a fertilizer "bomb" , effectively, to ensure complete detonation.

Crazy shit. The correct ratio of ---------- to fertilser, is not an easy thing to accomplish.

#21     Jul 25, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Uh oh, I've offended some of the libtard eurotrash that hangs out here. Yes, here in the US we associate Norwegians with treachery, treason, anti-semitism and with Nazis. Fine country you've got there.

Don't you folks eat fermented fish paste from a toothpaste tube?

We like a nice steak over here lol. :D

Europeans = Degenerate Libtards

#22     Jul 25, 2011
  3. This coming from a woman whose name refers to the impedance between her ears. Fact is, most people in the US are more informed than that.

If your talking about rakfisk, I don't believe you get it on tube. You can get fish on tube, but this is not fermented and it's not eaten instead of steak. Mackerel fillet in tomato sauce is good on bread, and it's healthy.

#23     Jul 25, 2011
  4. Why let facts get in the way of another good ET P&R Forum thread?

#24     Jul 25, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

The dummies even accidentally blew up their own helicopter in the movie "The Thing".

#25     Jul 25, 2011
  6. So sad you find so much amusement in your allies misfortunes.

#26     Jul 25, 2011
  7. But of course! How could it have slipped my mind? This is 100% the liberturds fault! Every damned one of them!

#27     Jul 25, 2011
  8. loik

loik

Petrodollars, i.e. how rich would the US be if they exported 100 million + bod?

#28     Jul 25, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

#29     Jul 25, 2011
  10. loik

loik

In the original movie it was a german pretending to be/speak norwegian, with a terrible german accent.

#30     Jul 25, 2011