Northwest Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by doug456, Oct 23, 2003.

1. corvus

corvus

Hey rt...I have family in Issaquah too. :)

#11     Nov 9, 2003
  2. Hey Corvus....my g/f hurt her Achilles heel pretty bad...we had to cancel our yearly ski trip to Whistler, (and this year we were going for 2! weeks too).....was going to PM you and see if I could buy you a beer!

Are you heading down to Las Vegas (yeah baby) for the Online Trading Expo later this month? I'll be their with my firm and I can hook you up on a really killer party we are hosting at "Dreys"(SP?) Friday night.... pm me if you want a complimentary pass

rttrader1 -

#12     Nov 9, 2003
  3. Party at "Drai's" eh? Free passes for everyone....We'll be there...

Don

#13     Nov 10, 2003
  4. Sorry Don ....the party is for "invited guest's" only and I do not set the final list......no offense...I'm sure you'll be very busy at the show....have a good show!

CORVUS - pm me......you are on the list btw!

rttrader1 -

#14     Nov 10, 2003
  5. Not to worry, there would have to be handcuffs and knock out pills to get me to Drai's..... I'm way too old for the 2AM-7AM Ecstacy crowd....

Pleas have fun....I know the "young guys" used to like it there, and it's close to Bally's for the next day. I was hoping that John Armstrong would call me about getting together with the other Vegas Firm families at some point however.

Don

#15     Nov 10, 2003
  6. Don...

I'll be in LV Sunday night preceding the show. I planned on calling you. I just pm'd you my cell number.

rttrader1 -

#16     Nov 10, 2003