North Korean Open to Talks Abandoning Nukes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Wallet

Wallet

2. It's part of the cycle. When they are hungry they get flexible. We pay them a pantload in the name of peace and round and round we go.

I would give them plenty of aid. If they allowed on-site inspection to verify that their shit is gone. Otherwise, I have seen this movie more times than I care to remember.

3. Hahaha, will this is spun out for days, months or years resulting in nothing?

Trump cons will be so excited... completely forgetting every other agreement they slammed.

Mental infants.

Tony Stark likes this.
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Optionpro007 likes this.
  5. hahahaa, it is just back to containment.

Trump made noise, he created great risk and... changed nothing.

One thing that is-evident, it seems they made the leap forward by obtaining old rocket engines from a Soviet boneyard. That was Putin.

6. Wallet

Wallet

So in your opinion we should just stick with the status quo? Is a non-nuclear N.Korea better than the opposite?

I think Trump tweeted "see what happens?" so I think he's skeptical as well knowing their past.

But shouldn't we at least try to quiet the drums of war when given an opportunity.

7. Wallet

Wallet

Agree.

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Good news if true and not a bluff. I never said bullying doesn't work, you're just more likely to get stabbed in the back is all.

For reference:. See Russia

9. UsualName

UsualName

We’ll see. If they get inspectors on the ground then, yes, Trump can take some credit. I refer you to our froggy friend’s post above for the histrionics of the NK and aid for nukes charade.

10. Nothing has changed. Kim will never give up nukes, he may hand over a few he will string this process out.

These guys did not have nukes (or serious bio-weapons). Kim knows that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#10     Mar 6, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.