North Korea Vows nuclear strikes, Battle ship sunk.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Mar 26, 2010.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Ok, I'll bite. Why are there lights 30 - 40 miles out to sea where there isn't any land to the east and southeast? The Asian branch of Atlantis?

#21     Mar 26, 2010
  2. Remember that the Korean War was technically a draw? Neither side "won"? It's an ongoing state of stalemate.

But I say bring it on!! Let's light'um up!! The one thing that will bring this world out of recession is a war. The West can retaliate by destroying North Korea and then the Chinese can have an excuse for decimating Taiwan. Russia the opportunists/still aggrieved by the loss of the cold war, will try and roll through Europe. Iran will destroy Israel and hey presto' you have World War 3.

Generation Kill (X,Y) is just dying for the opportunity to dole out some whoop ass!!

LET'S FUCK'EM UP!!

#22     Mar 26, 2010
  3. You are a complete CUNT X

#23     Mar 26, 2010
  4. cstfx

cstfx

Where have you been hiding for the last decade+?

#24     Mar 26, 2010
  5. only because kim il sung asked daddy mao for a massive armed chinese intervention, if not dear leader Kim would be kimchi soup now.

#25     Mar 26, 2010
  6. Squid fishing boats - lots of lights http://www.flickr.com/photos/42033648@N00/16621890/

#26     Mar 26, 2010
  7. Everyone send aid. I packaged a turd with complete corn kernels.

#27     Mar 26, 2010
  8. I wouldn't call Iraq and Afghanistan wars, more like insurrections. More people died from having coconuts fall on their head, or were gunned down in gang/drugs related crime in the USA than coalition KIA in 2009.

#28     Mar 26, 2010
  9. Many of those are Japan. The bright lights in the far SE Corner the picture are Hiroshima/Yamaguchi

#29     Mar 26, 2010
  10. jnbadger

jnbadger

Sorry but I gotta go with the squid boat theory. Makes perfect sense if you look at the under water drop off on google maps in the area which corresponds with where those lights are just off the East coast.

I understand what you are saying, but there are a lot of lights in that sat photo where there is no land what so ever.

#30     Mar 26, 2010