North Korea this week

Discussion in 'Politics' started by atticus, Apr 7, 2013.

1. They won't risk an in-flight failure or miss (T&T) with the BM25. The most likely scenario is another underground fission test at an increase in yield along with multiple short-range missile tests (not BM25 or TD2).

Expect it to occur some time Tuesday (00:00 to 06:00 EDT).

2. North Korea pattern is quite obvious.

Threaten, obtain something, rinse and repeat.

3. I love your calls ... (although he did guide for the 10th, right ? ) That reminds me of Rearden Metal; where did he ever go? This place was fun with him.

4. Thanks. Yeah, the consensus is for Wed, not early Tuesday. Also most at State believe he will go for a BM25 but they can't risk egg on their face and will go with a nuke test and multiple short range missile tests.

5. yea, but you're just saying he jumps the gun by something like 6 hrs. That is to be expected.

6. More like 8-14 hours as they do daylight tests. I wouldn't bet on the time but on the method.

7. toc

toc

All answers to North Korean questions go through Beijing. NK is working on China's orders. :D

8. Mysteron

Mysteron

Pawns in a chess game, maybe.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HP7L8bw5QF4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. "Speak of the devil, and he will appear" :D

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

They used to call it Extortion.

#10     Apr 12, 2013