North Carolina Dem Proposes Background Check For Dog Ownership

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Apr 26, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Most are great dogs. Just takes a few in the hands of trash to get the bad press they've gotten. I will note, they can be dog aggressive. Mine isn't, but others I've been around can be.

#31     Apr 29, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Fact!

#32     Apr 29, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed!! America doesn't do a good job of dealing with the trash, so the rest of us get o suffer.

#33     Apr 29, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

All I can say, someone tries to harm my leashed dog while I walk her, I'll shoot them without any hesitation. Hell, I could sit down and eat a sandwich waiting for the cops to show up while the dumb fuck bleeds out.

#34     Apr 29, 2013
  5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. All the dogs are pack animals. My question is why and how do many dogs (pack) run together to attack people? Why? With my dogs we do not let them go all around the neighborhood. And we love them, but we know they are dogs and will try to be the boss. So we make the rules, but we are not mean to them. No chains in the yard. No leaving them in the yard all night, no. We bring them in the house in the night to sleep. In the day they need to run. Sometimes the puppy mastiff is too much for my dog because of his really big paws and weight. My dog is no have tolerance for that big paws smack him, so he show his teeth to tell the mastiff to stop. If they go too much fighting, I separate them. I tell the mastiff no. He is very strong so I use the collar to pull him away. He understand and he stop. He will sit for me, and stop.
    You know some people are really afraid if the dogs bark, but this is what the dogs do. They bark to show they hear or see something. Is not always aggression. They bark to tell you they are see or hear something.

#35     Apr 29, 2013
  6. For some dogs children is small and they think they can dominate. This is how some dogs think. So never leave children with dogs alone. To be safe. Most dogs will protect children, but for the some dogs children look like the prey to hunt. How do you know what the dog is thinking? So dogs should no be with children alone for my opinion.
    I love my dogs, they loyal to me, my grandfather, and my brother. I can not say this dogs will be so loyal to strangers. They are not people, they are dogs.

#36     Apr 29, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Why? Dogs came from wolves, and wolves are the epitome of a pack animal. It's in their nature, and always will be.

Look at Hurricane Katrina. The idiots there just opened their doors and let their dogs go. The dogs slowly started behaving like pack animals after going hungry, and sleeping where they could.

Last, thanks for not letting the dogs run loose. Unless someone owns a farm, allowing dogs to run loose is a bad idea for safety, as well as the dogs safety.

#37     Apr 29, 2013
  8. yeah that'll work :D :D :D

#38     Apr 30, 2013
  9. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand dogs come from the wolves. But they are not wolves now, but can have instincts like the wolf. So I love my dogs, but I never think they are harmless. They are so sweet, so loyal, so smart, but they are dogs. We do not hit our dogs or be mean to have them on the chain, never. But we love them and train them to listen to the commands and never let them go run around the neighborhood. We have 3 acres, but they will can walk off the property if no one can watch them. If the rabbit or squirrrel is there, they run and chase.
    So someone have to be with them to say STOP, then they stop chase that animal.
    The mastiff is so very sweet puppy. But he have really big paws and he smack my dog to play. Is really only play because he smack, then he go down on his front paws, and his butt up after he smack. He is saying to my dog (Come play with me) But my dog is labrador/pitt bull mix of breed and not puppy. He is 7 years almost. He do not want to play that game. He is nice, he do not fight with the mastiff puppy, he walk with the mastiff, he sleep with mastiff, and is ok if the mastiff eat his food too. No fight. But my dog is really hate the mastiff smack with the paw to play. My dog show his teeth. He is not happy, and he show aggression to the mastiff to say stop that smack.

#39     Apr 30, 2013