North Carolina Dem Proposes Background Check For Dog Ownership

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Apr 26, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

If only!!

#11     Apr 26, 2013
  2. Just what shit hole 3rd country do you live in that has packs of pits & rotts on the lose?

#12     Apr 26, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt

#13     Apr 26, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

The thing to be angry about is yet another loser demonazi trying to shove more bullshit laws down our throats. He's mad because his "peeps" run all over Charlotte terrorizing, and being just exactly what they are...

Drive near a black neighborhood, and yes, you'll see thugs dealing drugs with a poor dog hooked to a massive chain beside them. Many of these pieces of shit have taught the dogs to eat crack, weed, whatever they're dealing when the pou-leese pull in.:mad:

The trash drug dealers in Los Angeles were recently seen walking hyenas. Unreal!!! Now that's a wicked animal if it gets the idea you're tasty.

Bad people make good dogs look bad. Very sad. I do have an elderly pit bull I rescued 10 yrs ago. Anytime we take her to the beech, I have to put my Glock 26 in my pocket, as some people look at her with that hatred look on their faces, when all she wants to do is sniff other dogs, and stand in the ocean soaking her feet. I've not killed a person since I was in Iraq, but PROMISE someone comes over to hurt my leashed, harmless dog, and I'll drop them with no hesitation, quickly, and very violently.

#14     Apr 27, 2013
  5. Eight

Eight

I like the idea, background checks for Pit Bulls and the like. I've displayed my four place matrix before: Bad dog refers to dogs bred to kill... they don't seem to do that unless encouraged by their owners

Good owner-good dog: fine with all concerned
    Good owner-bad dog: the owner is not some non-cooperative, non-conscientious, violence prone pos, probably will be fine
    Bad owner-good dog: sucks for the dog, probably will be fine for the rest of us
    Bad owner-bad dog: likely the dog will be encouraged to attack other dogs and people, likely that it will think that is ok and if it escapes, as they invariably seem to from their non-conscientious owners, it will attack somebody.

So the public has to be concerned with the bad-owner/bad ass dog scenario and that requires we all carry handguns so we can shoot the dog and/or owner or we can do background checks on the owners. Background checks are meant to weed out shitty people. Another way to weed out shitheads is to put a little price on owning a bad-ass dog, charge $500/year for the privilege and put the owners on notice that the fines for letting the dog attack anybody are very steep and if they won't pony up they can do time similar to a drunk that kills somebody...

#15     Apr 27, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Really? The RCA dog, a pitbull. Petey from the Little Rascals, a pitbull. The list goes on. And yes, I get your point. Bad people = bad dogs, bad kids, etc., I just DO NOT want any more out of control laws than we already have. ZERO chance blacks will pay a background fee. They don't pay their bills as it is, no less a $500 fee! ZERO chance they'll change until they get REAL leadership, which hasn't been in their community for 30+ years. YES, that's the bigger problem.

My dog was a rescue. She is now so old, she has no teeth in the front. Yes, canned dog food.:( Moreover, she's the worst "bad ass" dog in the World. A German Shep, yes. Her? Oh hell no! She'd let thieves steal the house as long as her couch was fine, and she's been that way for the 10+yrs I've had her. She likes going to the beach to sniff other dogs, let kids play with her (as a kid raised her), and soak her arthritic feet in the salt water.

Last, do some research on pit bulls. They weren't bred to kill. They were bred to hunt. They were considered game dogs. That is until those "peaceful" drug dealing-but really true pussies-blacks got ahold of them. :mad: A background check for my dogs I DO NOT agree with as well as the damned fees!!!:mad: What I do agree with is targeting terrorist black thugs, which we ALL know will never come to fruition as we've gotta coddle them, and let them do what ever the fuck they want to do as blacks were slaves in the 1800's. I say to them, get the fuck over it! I'm tired of hearing the broken record, and am tired of seeing a race get away with ANYTHING while others are held accountable.:mad:

#16     Apr 27, 2013
  7. Good post.

#17     Apr 27, 2013

8. This is the dumbest post I have ever seen.

#18     Apr 28, 2013
  9. Eight

Eight

All the attacks are by goddam pitbulls and goddam rotweilers... there are other breeds that you can't trust around children but usually it's the owners kids that get killed by them and that's not anybody else's problem but the owners. I'm for outlawing pits and rots and shooting them on sight if they are on the loose. Making their owners responsible for all the damage they do should be arranged by a large deposit so the irresponsible lowlifes can't wriggle out of paying.

On another front, I lived in a shitty little town in the Mojave Desert.. it got overrun by inner city criminals a few year back.. The Blacks were doing dog fighting and the Mexicans were doing cock fighting... so I'm walking from my house to the local Hamburger place one afternoon and I see two Black kids with a hyena on a rope!! How they got a hyena I have no clue but that's what they had, and they were going somewhere with it in broad daylight.. I have no idea what that thing would do if it got away from those careless kids..

There were so many stray dogs running around that we went armed everywhere. Somebody took it upon their self to kill about twenty five every night and throw them out on the main road out of town. I used to pick my way through all the bodies on my commute.. whoever was doing that probably got attacked or were just concerned/disgusted or something.

I moved to an area where the average IQ is probably 50pts higher than that desert shithole and I've not been menaced by a badass type dog that I can recall, and I walk 25 miles a week sometimes.. I'm still armed with a club or whatever, you can't trust your luck when people breed vicious dogs and can't be bothered to contain them... To me pits and rots == lowlife people

#19     Apr 28, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Go back and reread most of your posts. It won't take long to find a dumber one.

#20     Apr 28, 2013