North and South Korea near War!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bat1, Feb 1, 2009.

1. I've worked with a number of South Korean's who've immigrated to Australia in the last 10 years or so on the back of the resources boom. Whenever the issue arose of NK, I was surprised at how much they sympathise with their neighbours, even L'l Kim. The general opinion was that the US should just BUT out of NK's affairs. These colleagues felt no more threatened by NK than the US. They generally agree that the media beat up was the biggest issue. I was very surprised at this attitude as you can imagine.:confused:

#11     Feb 1, 2009
  2. toc

toc

'Nobody, I mean, NOBODY messes with our PRESIDENT or any other douche we elect to represent us. Regardless of how much of a douche bag she/he is or was.'

you are a real moron man! if a president is a douche bag then let him be screwed.....in the process millions of Americans will benefit from a better guy in office. Why is POTUS more valueable than any other American or 5000 soldiers who lost their lives in Iraq war........... It is just like Saddam, who destroyed his own country just for his own ego and greed. Bush/Cheney did the same to US but only in a less voilent and sly way.

Ego at the top is the worst dose for the people at the middle and bottom.

#12     Feb 1, 2009
  3. toc

toc

'Earlier this month, the North's military declared it adopted an "all-out confrontational posture" to defeat any southern aggression.'

Commies are very calculative and cowardly and do not start wars until and unless enemy is 10 times smaller and weaker. NK will not and is not capable of doing anything unless China or Russia are interested in starting some prank.

#13     Feb 1, 2009
  4. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

the right wing nationalist conservative ultra religious political b.s. has infected s. korea too.

and these media play the b.s. spread by the war mongers.

#14     Feb 1, 2009
  5. ehmoran

ehmoran

Well, again,

We need to come together on something or we all need to just start killing each other.

If 52% voted for the guy, then you're suggesting that 52% of Americans need to be eliminated because they're the dumbass, douches that voted him in.

THis is our own fault!!!!

What you've said is: if your child is an idiot and a douche, then LET HIM DIE!!!!

#15     Feb 1, 2009
  6. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

B.S. Christian evangilism has infected US politics like the extremist islam countries.

US was built of freedom of religion not religious b.s.

#16     Feb 1, 2009
  7. This will amount to nothing, as always.

North Korea is starved for cash and attention, and South Korea will up their allowance if they keep jabber jawing.

#17     Feb 1, 2009
  8. ehmoran

ehmoran

I will agree with you all,

We do have some problems to work out.

Don't know if we need to go back to the WILD WEST or NOT.

Likely something to do with selfishness, greed, or the rat population thing?

#18     Feb 1, 2009
  9. ehmoran

ehmoran

You very well could be right,

But we need to think of the positive somehow: AGREED???

You know, misery loves company.

I'm not saying everything is fine, we just need to be prepared, like for an Earthquake of Volcanic eruption. But the World won't end yet, no sense in building and locking ourselves in the bobm shelter yet.

Might as well make some MONEY!!!!

#19     Feb 1, 2009
  10. ehmoran

ehmoran

Well, I do.

They had me so worked up during Basics (during the Grenada thing) that I was ready to kill anything, and I truly don't believe in hurting others. It was different.

Heck, I bought a tee shirt from the PX that said:

"Kill 'em all, Let god sort 'em out."

But after basics, you come to some normalcy.

P.S. Steelers (AFC) up 3 with 00:35 left

#20     Feb 1, 2009