Nope, he wasn't born in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Did Obama need every vote and every state to be elected president?

Nope, so your point is flat out wrong...

I don't even know if Obama will run in 2012, who knows?

If the economy sucks, it will be hard for Obama to be re-elected...

However, Clinton won precisely because of Ross Perot in 1992...

The same could happen now. I don't see any republican on the market that will galvanize the entire republican electorate...

So a third party ultra right wing ball sucking gagger favors an Obama re-election...big time.

#51     Jun 14, 2010
  2. why is it so hard to require that every presidential candidate release their birth certificate, and for it to be properly certified by the hospital/state BEFORE they are even allowed to be listed on state ballots or win their party's nomination? They do this for tax records...

I don't care Dem or GOP. After this, the first thing I would do (especially if foreign parents in any way) is to release this to the public so it did not come up later.

#52     Jun 14, 2010
  3. He has released a State certified birth certificate that the State of Hawaii and the Republican Governor has verified

#53     Jun 14, 2010
  4. Believe in his Citizenship is belief taken on Faith alone without any evidence.

Sounds like the Libs have a new Religion.

#54     Jun 15, 2010
  5. You then are practicing the religion of the klannish...faith that Obama is not a citizen.

Faith that the governor of Hawaii is lying.

Faith that the documents produced are fake...

Yada, yada, yada...

I know, Ronald Reagan died for your sins....

#55     Jun 15, 2010
  6. Sounds like almost all religion.

#56     Jun 15, 2010

7. I agree.

#57     Jun 15, 2010
  8. The silliness...

Say that bat shit crazy woman, Oily Tartz suddenly came out and said she saw the necessary documentation to satisfy her that Obama is legitimately our president (which he is anyway)...

Would the afterbirthers listen to the queen mother the way Catholics listen to the Pope and agree that Obama is a US citizen?

#58     Jun 15, 2010
  9. jem

jem

wow you are a hard core spin meister aren't you.

It will be Obama bringing a Federal suit to get on a state ballot.

That is far different from the case you cited where the plaintiff's case was denied for procedural reasons.

By the way the stuff you cited by fact check . garbage... was shown to be garbage.

Obama has never said he has produced his real evidence. Just a bunch of crap has been floated and discredited.

I have no real evidence of whether he was born here or not... an neither do you.

I will be my ET handle and a 100,000 cash on that one. (that is a real amount I can produce... so I am totally serious.)

#59     Jun 15, 2010
  10. jem

jem

Obama has done no such thing.

1. Show us once where Obama says this is my proof.

2. show us where the certificate produced stands for the fact the person was born in Hawaii. (not one which can be applied for after the fact.)

#60     Jun 15, 2010