Nope, he wasn't born in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's fairly obvious that some registrars would not find any form of evidence acceptable. Let's face it, ANYTHING can be faked, if there is enough evil power behind doing so.

#31     Jun 14, 2010
  2. To me he looks more like a cancer patient. But i am not a racist like yourself.
    I am also not dumb and know that one cannot illegally look into public records like property ownership, birth registry etc.

#32     Jun 14, 2010
  3. I agree with you, it was always about money for him and he will make plenty after this term is over and he will be reaping bribes just like Clinton is doing. Obamas chicks will be better looking than Clintons though.

#33     Jun 14, 2010
  4. jem

jem

Yes - agreed.

That is why if Obama has any non fraudulent evidence of a U.S birth, the case will likely be appealed up to the Supreme court. (and it will probably get there quickly)

#34     Jun 14, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

My point is there is no such thing as "non fraudulent" for some people. And if the Supreme Court has the "wrong" people on it, then they're no good for a final determination either.

#35     Jun 14, 2010
  6. So you think comparing Obama to Clinton is in the realm of realism, do you?

#36     Jun 14, 2010
  7. jem

jem

Determining the nature of evidence is what courts do.

There are entire sections of the Federal Rules devoted to such endeavors.

Without looking it up...

One - piece of evidence which works --

I know this is a novel idea... but how about an original.

#37     Jun 14, 2010
  8. same morals, if it ain't criminal, it is ethical .

#38     Jun 14, 2010
  9. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WMF51vXblFI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WMF51vXblFI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#39     Jun 14, 2010
  10. Votes are votes...if the klannish vote for a third party teagagger candidate that helps Obama...

#40     Jun 14, 2010