Nope, he wasn't born in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Obama was certified by the electoral college and The United States Congress and sworn in by a United States Supreme Court Justice .Barrack Obama is President of the United States,Troops follow his orders ,end of story

Obama has no obligation to show anything to "birthers"

#11     Jun 13, 2010
  2. jem

jem

there has been no legitimate proof offered by anybody.

Having some republican politicians saying they saw nothing .. is about as comforting as al copone saying his taxes are paid.

#12     Jun 13, 2010
  3. You do understand the problem, right?

At this point, there is no proof that would convince the afterbirthers...

They are convinced not on the basis of evidence or on fact, they are convinced because they believe it to be true, and then construct all arguments to support that belief.

At best, someone could say "I don't know." A lack of the type of evidence the afterbirthers are calling for is not proof that there is no evidence. It just means they have not been satisfied with the evidence that has been produced.

In any case, how would you know if there was some documents produced...that the documents were not fake?

So the afterbirthers "experts" would say they are fake...while the Obama experts would say they are real...

...which gets you nothing at all that you don't already have. Conspiracy theorists are rarely swayed by evidence. It is like trying to convince an atheist there is a God, or trying to convince a theist there is no God...it doesn't happen.

This is like a trial, in which two "expert" witnesses stand up and give entirely different "expert" opinions on what is the truth of evidence...and the jury is confused and doesn't know who to believe any more.

Waste of time at this point. Soldiers who won't follow orders should be treated according to the rules of the military for those soldiers who don't follow orders.

What does stand to reason, and what the afterbirthers have never addressed with reason and common sense...is the indisputable fact that the Clintons did not bring this up during the primary. No one who is sane would think the Clintons would not bring this up if there were any truth or reality behind Obama not being born in America and eligible to be president. The race was so close, that even if the Clintons could generate enough reasonable doubt...that would have been enough to give Hillary the nomination...but they did nothing in this regard...as they knew it would backfire all over them...just as the afterbirthers are screwing up the mainstream republican party and their chances in 2012.

That fact that Hillary and Bill did nothing...is enough for me to give Obama benefit of the doubt...because I firmly believe both Hillary and Bill would have done anything to get Hillary the nomination and presidency...

Do I know? How would I know? How would I know a fake from something real? Fact is I wouldn't. I would have to trust an expert...and who is the expert to trust?

Answer that question first...then be reasonable and try to bring this silly topic up again.

#13     Jun 14, 2010
  4. The EXACT point is how DISGUSTING it is that obama will NOT show his vault copy.......END OF STORY! :eek:

#14     Jun 14, 2010
  5. So you are disgusted...and now that you have had your chance to vent your feelings...that should be the end of the story.

#15     Jun 14, 2010
  6. And the news come straight from World Net Daily which is about as reliable as Press TV or KCNA

#16     Jun 14, 2010
  7. Perhaps not the hardcore birthers who want him out no matter what. But I, for one, would be satisfied with a release of his birth certificate and explanation why he didn't release it earlier.

the simple fact that he doesn't show anything makes me raise an eyebrow.

#17     Jun 14, 2010
  8. I doubt Obama is counting on either your vote or your satisfaction...or your lowered eyebrow.

#18     Jun 14, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

lol

#19     Jun 14, 2010
  10. lmao!

Obama gains nothing from caving in to this nonsense except to fuel it further.

777, is right that there's nothing Obama could produce that would satisfy these irrational morons.

The whole issue is a moot point..just like when Bush stole the election from Gore. Obama is the pres and NOTHING will change that fact!

ENJOY IT! HA! :D

#20     Jun 14, 2010