Nope, he wasn't born in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jun 13, 2010.

1. fhl

fhl

"The former Honolulu elections clerk who says President Obama was "definitely" not born in Hawaii and has no birth certificate from any hospital in the Aloha State says he's willing to testify in court to those facts.

"The things I've said, I don't mind testifying in court," Tim Adams, the senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in the 2008 campaign, told WND in an exclusive interview.

"I was working there, and this is what it was. I'm not a lawyer, just a civil servant. I know what I know. I know what I was told by the hospitals and by my supervisors.""

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165981

We're going to need a whole new gov't after we get rid of all the people who participated in this monstrous charade.

2. I'm not saying this guy looks like a racist skinhead or anything but his picture is interesting

[​IMG]

Considering he was probably illegally looking into peoples personal info a mug shot might be next

3. The remark came Sunday night when Gov. Linda Lingle, a Republican, was interviewed on New York's WABC Radio by host Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. (The subject was addressed at the 77-minute mark.)

"It's been an odd situation," Lingle said, referring to the continuing controversy over the disputed natural-born citizenship of Obama. "This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country.

"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

4. "I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

5. Wonder why this guy no longer has his job:confused:

6. "Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama’s Placenta"

7. Hawaiis Republican Governor said Obama was born in Hawaii and John McCain said his campaign investigated the birther claims,yet the birthers choose to believe wackos like Tim Adams

8. It is so obvious obama was not born in the US in a Hawaii hospital. No vault document EVER shown to the public (a 6 year old would even pick up on how this is very odd), a "changed" selective service registration document, WHERE are all his college transcripts and loan/grant paperwork???

Only a screaming lefty moveon.org loving tard would think obama is legitimate....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

It must be such a horrid feeling being SOOOOOOO VESTED in such a complete scam!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

ENJOY your completely over-leveraged "bad trade" gone all wrong!!! :eek:

SPILL BABY SPILL! :eek: the obama presidency has a gushing leak in the credibility region......and it will only get worse! :eek:

9. da-net

da-net

Whether you believe OR do not believe that Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States is totally immaterial.

Obama as the President and more importantly the "Commander in Chief" of our armed forces has both a legal and moral obligation to put this to rest by releasing any and all records that will prove or disprove his right to hold this office and this position.

His legal and moral obligation is to the troops under his command so that they know that his orders are legal. There is currently no difference to Obama's orders and those of Lieutenat William Calley of the Americal Division .

If Obama can not or will not do this the troops are in limbo. And he has no right to command troops where he puts his troops in unnecessary jeopardy by his actions or failure to act. The troops ALWAYS come first!

If the troops obey his orders and it is later determined that they were illegal, then those serving in combat areas could be tried for war crimes and pay the ultimate price, their lives. If on the other hand they refuse to follow his orders in a combat zone they can be killed on the spot (possible charge cowardice under fire)

Those of you that have not served may not understand the importance of the "Chain of Command" and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. I fully understand why more troops are questioning his authority prior to returning to combat areas. They are not cowards, they are not afraid they just want to make sure their actions are legal!

If Obama continues without releasing his records so that our troops know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is authorized to be "Commander in Chief" and his orders are legal, then come November I hope that we get enough new Senators and Representatives with determination to protect our troops, that they will force the issue or impeach him.

#10     Jun 13, 2010