Noooobs: Heres how to start trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Jul 7, 2009.

1. no offense, but your very ignorant regarding US laws.

Seriously, may i suggest some research prior to spouting nonsense?

thank you,

surf:D

#21     Jul 7, 2009
  2. jprad

jprad

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d06/vc14605.htm

Now, how about practicing that which you preach?

#22     Jul 7, 2009

3. if the private property is HELD OPEN FOR PUBLIC USE, you need a license to drive. IF NOT, you do not. you do not need a license to drive any vehicle on private property that isn't open for public use--if its open for public use, its not private under the motor vehicle laws. what don't you understand??

i didn't drop out of law school for nothing!

time to get back to work.

surf:D

#23     Jul 7, 2009
  4. There isn't a lot Surf and I agree on but on this point I do. I was raised on a farm and you don't need a license to operate a motor vehicle on private (non public use) property. I was driving a tractor and a car on the farm by the time I was 11.

As to the point of the original question, IMHO believe one should learn to read a chart and get comfortable with price movement before they begin to trade, whether it is simulation or real.

#24     Jul 7, 2009
  5. jprad

jprad

"learning to drive in a parking lot is how most learn how to drive, prior to learning the rules of the road."

You words, not mine...

Now, post a link that proves your current, and revised, version of reality.

#25     Jul 7, 2009
  6. thanks. some of these guys seem to just want to argue for argument sake even if they have no idea of what they speak.

you have a point about the trading. its really a matter of personal opinion. i know when i first saw a direct access platform with a DOM screen, it looked like a space shuttle control or some kind of slot machine to me. knowing how to use this tool is critical, regardless of your knowledge of the markets, imho, as you can know the markets but make errors in order placement wherin a correct call can result in a losing trade.

just my thoughts, surf

#26     Jul 7, 2009
  7. jprad

jprad

I agree, so long as it's your property and your vehicle.

What's Surf's saying is not the same, since the owner is not the same for both the property and the vehicle.

And, it's not even close to where he started this nonsense -- in a parking lot.

#27     Jul 7, 2009
  8. I guess you did say that.

#28     Jul 7, 2009
  9. This has turned into a nice thread on driving laws.

#29     Jul 7, 2009

10. wrong and irrelevant. what 11 year old owns their own car??

seriously, this is getting weird.

surf

#30     Jul 7, 2009