Noobs Are Definitely Getting Smarter

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Mar 19, 2010.

1. You laugh. I buy guns and go shooting with my PPP. And drink away what's left weeping the rage of old age.

#21     Mar 19, 2010
  2. So, potential noobs, know ye by this thread that if you start trading, and mirabile dictu!, survive, you will be reduced to spending your waning life suffering through interminable consolidations and terminal annui, boredly responding on ET to posters whom you don't even know, much less know if they really trade or are just perpetual noobs.

#22     Mar 19, 2010
  3. An idea certainly worth looking into.

#23     Mar 19, 2010
  4. I can tell you from experience that merely looking does not suffice. One must employ the classic forefinger and index finger test. Such good advice I am blessing you with this Quadruple Bitching day.

#24     Mar 19, 2010
  5. On a serious note, my NQ H0 data feed from EasySignal hasn't updated since 9:29 ET this morning. And the IB feed is down, too. Anybody know why? Customer support at neither place is returning my calls. Bitches!

#25     Mar 19, 2010
  6. NQ seems to be working here, thru IB.

#26     Mar 19, 2010
  7. For you, maybe. You're probably trading the new contract. I liked the old one. Made money off it. Bitches took it away. They always do that just when you start making money.

#27     Mar 19, 2010
  8. Your feces-tiousness went right over my noggin A.D. .... sorry, long week.

#28     Mar 19, 2010
  9. No offense intended. I need something to do not to fall ass-leap during long consolidations. What else am I supposed to do? Keep flogging backtests of a now deceased contract? Fretting that I should have stayed in and suffered through it all doesn't suffice. And we see people say stupider things than that all day here, so you are forgiven for taking me seriously. I did manage to pass some time searching for racy pics of Alessanda Torresani.

#29     Mar 19, 2010
  10. Arthur your age betrays you.

You are showing exactly what kind of person you are.

HALF SMART

SEMI-SMART

PSEUDO - SMART

pussy chasing and womanizing was NEVER part of an intellectual

And true intellectual you have to be to make it in trading.

Math and logic have to be on your mind .......NOT PUSSY

you often talk pussy, pussy don't trade well Arthur, don't you know that by now.

#30     Mar 19, 2010