Noobs Are Definitely Getting Smarter

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Mar 19, 2010.

1. My apologies, Leth(?)n. I will go read some of your posts to see if further insults are warranted.

#11     Mar 19, 2010
  2. Banjo, the one cultural crossover exception being Mary Shelley's creation of the good doctor's monster. But that never happens now.

#12     Mar 19, 2010
  3. danzman

danzman

I agree 100% Tiger. If it wasn't for pussy, I would be happy shopping at Walmart, and even happier with the purchase of a low end Toyota*

* With extra breaking power.

#13     Mar 19, 2010
  4. Lest the noobs among you be tempted to cry "Fake! Fraud! You post during trading hours!" You are right on the first two counts. But I made my money this morning. My frail old heart can't take these looooooong afternoon consolidations any more. And Unhappy Hour starts early on Fridays hereabouts.

#14     Mar 19, 2010
  5. Ah, yes, Danzman, we all seek PPP (Pussy Purchasing Power). Even if we are too old to spend it.

#15     Mar 19, 2010
  6. Banjo, I am humbled by your depth. However, the Peter Principle comes to mind, from both a literal and figurative perspective. The chaser will almost invariably find at the end of his journey that he went too far and got in over his head. However, once he steps off that cliff, the chances are remote that he will be able to retrace that last step.

#16     Mar 19, 2010
  7. If you dislike getting in over your head, you should try shorter girls.

#17     Mar 19, 2010
  8. Boib

Boib

Ah but will you get your pussy this evening or is that too much for a frail old heart?

#18     Mar 19, 2010
  9. Cruel, Boib! But sadly, true. The only big scores I make are trading. If I made a mistake and got it up I would faint from low blood pressure.

#19     Mar 19, 2010

10. :D :D :D

#20     Mar 19, 2010