Noob question about R Trader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by MichalTr, Apr 25, 2018.

1. MichalTr

MichalTr

hello,

I have some question about R Trader - is it normal that when I move mouse pointer over price, the price disappear ? And when I move it away from the price I can see it again ? And if it is "normal" - is there a way to change it ? It's weird

2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Are you referring to DOM? Chart? I have it open now and can test to try and help. Attach a screenshot if possible, just make sure your account # is not shown.

3. MichalTr

MichalTr

Hello @MattZ

I'm talking about DOM. I have it on computer in office and I'm at home now. So I can't attach screenshots at the moment :/

But it looked exactly like on this video:

4. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Step one. Go to File and click on "Check for Updates" let me know if the numbers still disappear after that.

5. MichalTr

MichalTr

Ok, thank you I will check it when I have access to it (tomorrow). But it's clean and recent install - I just wanted to test the platform. So not sure if it will help. But I will try.

6. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Ok, I see the issue. Yes, the numbers do disappear. I believe this is related to TT patent.

7. MichalTr

MichalTr

That's what i thought. So there is no option to make it "normal" ?

8. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

As far as this functionality, there is nothing you can do. However, R Trader hs many other benefits and you can see them in the video we have made with Rithmic

MichalTr likes this.