None of these areas (geo-political) are bullish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Does ET pay you to post threads.
    Or do you simply have nothing better to do on your Saturday's?

:(

2. http://tinyurl.com/ym3gaw

i put the hamas shortcut twice---this is the baghdad shortcut--which will be another focal point as the media scrutiny with dems in control of congress will be far greater than the past 6 months have been.

3. the markets are a 365 days a year job--i never take a day off examining how different variables will affect the world/markets.....and gaining new info, and just plain learning. I was studying nickel demand earlier today--all part of my analysis.

And what are you doing reading my damn threads landis....waiting for the football playoffs to start?

4. The sky is falling, short everything on Monday because on Tuesday all equities all across the world will become worth nothing.

That just about sums it up.

5. actually if the recent pattern continues....new money comes into the market/market gets juiced up the first two days of the week, and then retraces/sells off the remainder of the week.

if the markets are down monday and tuesday of this upcoming week--look out below by friday`s close.

6. Don't forget Arab oil exchanges transitioning to a basket of currencies rather than solely the U.S. Dollar.

I don't expect anything dramatic in the first half of this year merely small corrections within the drying up of liquity.

Focus on the bigger picture.