Noncompliance Kneecaps New Zealand's Gun Control Scheme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jul 9, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Hey, Lazy Mary, I say this with the deepest respect for your ability to read and because I believe you can learn - Use your brain and look and do your own research if you are interested in a topic.

If you seek you shall find.

#41     Jul 11, 2019
  2. This is an example of a lame attempt at liberal shaming to stigmatize lawful gun ownership. At one time they like to claim that gun rights advocates suffered from male inadequacy issues.

Progressives see this as normal:

upload_2019-7-11_9-51-56.jpeg

upload_2019-7-11_9-52-24.jpeg

Abnormal:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#42     Jul 11, 2019
  3. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

I'm not sure about overall crime rates, but homicide rates are definitely lower in countries without guns. That being said, 80% of gun related homicides are gang related. So the U.S. is actually one the safest countries in the world if you avoid the inner city areas of places like Chicago & Baltimore.

I've always believed that we have more of a gang violence problem than a gun violence problem.

#43     Jul 11, 2019
  4. Any such stats are meaningless without adjusting for demographics. That is the problem with cherry-picking some bogus correlation and claiming it "proves" anything.

We know what correlates tightly with violent crime statistically and it certainly isn't gun laws.

#44     Jul 11, 2019
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  5. UsualName

UsualName

Tell us about how climate change is bogus too.

#45     Jul 11, 2019
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So no source, just your claim. Got it.

#46     Jul 11, 2019
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

When the criminals have no guns, then no guns means less homicide by gun. No kidding.

When criminals have guns, an armed populace is shown to dissuade homicides with firearms.

#47     Jul 11, 2019
  8. When seconds count, the police are minutes away. And that's assuming they haven't been ordered to stand down by some leftwing mayor.

#48     Jul 11, 2019
  9. TT, how about this for the ultimate in home defense? I'm not a big fan of AK rifles, unless you are arming some third world insurgent force, but these Saiga 12 derivatives are pretty cool. I cannot believe this thing is legal and non-NFA but they are selling them, so they must be.

[​IMG]

A U.S.-Made, Saiga-Style Semi-Auto Shotgun

If you're a fan of the Russian-made Saiga shotguns and want to get your hands on one, then Kalashnikov USA has your answer! The U.S.-based subsidiary of the famous Russian arms manufacturer is now producing a Saiga-style shotgun stateside in the form of its Komrad 12-gauge firearm.

Each Kalashnikov Komrad 12-gauge shotgun is built on an AK-style receiver and features a shortened barrel surrounded by an accessory-compatible, tri-rail fore-end. The shortened firearm is equipped with an SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace, as well as an adjustable pistol grip and an optics rail.

• Barrel length: 12.5 inches
    • Overall length: 31.5 inches
    • Weight: 7.85 pounds
    • Ships with two 5-round magazines
    • Non-NFA item
    • No Tax Stamp Needed
    Best of all, the incredible market of Saiga magazines and accessories already produced are still a go with this new platform! The Kalashnikov Komrad is compatible with most Saiga-style shotgun accessories on the market. You can get a 10 round mag or a big drum mag.

KALASHNIKOV USA-KOMRAD 12GA 12.5" W/BRACE
    • MAKE : KALASHNIKOV USA
    • MODEL : KOMRAD
    • GAUGE : 12 GAUGE
    • CAPACITY : 5+1-ROUND
    • BARREL LENGTH : 12.5"
    • MAGAZINE TYPE : REMOVABLE
    • FINISH : BLACK
    • LENGTH : 31.5"
    NEW
    100-034-682WB

Mfr Part: KOMRAD

$1,049.99

In Stock

https://www.brownells.com/firearms/shotguns/semi-auto/komrad-12ga-12-5-w-brace-prod128908.aspx

#49     Jul 11, 2019
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Pretty sure they were banned when sanctions against Russia were put in place. Think Trump reaffirmed the ban. You used to be able to get them for 850$.

#50     Jul 11, 2019