Noncompliance Kneecaps New Zealand's Gun Control Scheme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jul 9, 2019.

1. That's your argument? I wonder if there might be any other factors that could come into play? And how could you prove that their rate wouldn't have been higher, absent the death penalty?

#31     Jul 10, 2019
  2. Better to have and not need than need and not have.

[​IMG]

#32     Jul 10, 2019
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

EoTech holo. I have one of those. Batteries run out all the time, though. Pain in the ass.

#33     Jul 10, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Absolutely there are factors that contribute to murder such as poverty and availability of guns. As to a comparative analysis, it’s not that difficult. We know less guns means less murder and less crimes, the death penalty makes no significant difference.

#34     Jul 10, 2019
  5. UsualName

UsualName

This is a bullsit statement and this type of shallow thinking is what got us into the mess we have with guns in this country.

#35     Jul 10, 2019
  6. No one's forcing you to be prepared. Some of us have higher standards though.

#36     Jul 10, 2019
  7. UsualName

UsualName

The problem really is that you’re scared to death and think a gun can help you not be scared of your own shadow.

#37     Jul 10, 2019
  8. Comment equally applies to food, water and pussy.

#38     Jul 10, 2019
  9. Wallet

Wallet

Cop pulls over an elderly lady, asks for her license and registration, she hands them to the officer along with her CCP.

“You have a concealed premit?” Asks the officer.

“Yes Sir” replies the lady. “Carry my 45 everywhere I go.”

A 45 you say, what are you afraid of? Asks the officer.

Elderly lady, “Not a damn thing.”

#39     Jul 10, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Less guns means less murder and less crimes? Please post your source data of this claim.

#40     Jul 11, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.