Non-US Citizen requirements to invest?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by billpritjr, Jun 25, 2005.

1. What is required for wealthy non-US Citizens to invest in the US Stock market?

For example, I know someonw in China, who has become wealthy due to his business, and now wants to buy US stocks and mutual funds. What does he need to do?

He is physically in China and is not a US Citizen. What forms, etc are required?

2. you simply open a brokerage account in a place where they accept chinese citizens and you deposit your money and buy your stocks.any paperwork will be handled by the brokerage company.

3. I think your wealthy friend should hire an attorney in Hong Kong S.A.R., who can speak Chinese, for the technical advice on his/her investment.

4. NKNY

NKNY

Ah ha....So this is how we plan on getting our money back.....

brilliant, wha haa haa haaa Whaaa haa haaa(EVIL LAUGH):D

5. jesi

jesi

i think you mean to w8 ben form

6. huangks

huangks

Hmm... let's analyze this.

1. The money goes from USA to China (US buying china's products).

2. The Mid/Upper Class Chineses use the money to spend and invests in USA (banking, brokerage, real-estate, kids education, etc).

3. USA tell India to do all the back-office job (Money goes to India).

4. The Mid/Upper Class Indians use the money to spend and invests in USA (banking, brokerage, real-estate, kids education, etc).

Seems like the Chineses are working. The Indians are working. The Americans are doing nothing but getting a cut right and left. LOL... HAIYA .. YAA... YAA...

:confused: