Non Registered Prop Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by VinMan, Aug 7, 2012.

  1. VinMan


    Can anyone clarify to me if a US citizen can legally trade through a non CBSX (no license required) trading firm and if so are there tax implications.

    Please clarify if you can and maybe point to a rule somewhere for me to research and avoid any agendas.

    This would be most helpful.

    Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.