Non-display fees

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Joan, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Joan

Joan

#171     Apr 27, 2017
    jtrader33, kmiklas and Robert Morse like this.
  2. Bob- does this withdrawal mean anything for your previously audited platforms? (Sorry, I know I'm being lazy, but would appreciate it if someone who's been following the issue closely could comment on the significance).

#172     Apr 28, 2017
  3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I have asked our market data specialized to inquire with NYSE, NASDAQ and OPRA to see if we still have to report the use of APIs. I don't expect to get answer today.

#173     Apr 28, 2017
    jtrader33 likes this.
  4. Thanks - let us know how it goes

#174     Apr 28, 2017
  5. jharmon

jharmon

@Robert Morse What was the outcome of all of non-display fee, mandatory reporting etc? Exchange terminologies are so vague!

#175     Jun 10, 2021
    kmiklas and jtrader33 like this.
  6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Data for Lightspeed Trader and Sterling Trader Pro are provided by Sterling Trader Tech, and they were made to report open APIs so we disable the market data to the API. CBOE Silexx gets their data from the CBOE, which intern uses ICE, so they turned off the data to the API last year. By the way, the exchange is very clear, they want to charge everyone Pro Data fees unless you can document you should get a non-pro exemption and they want to charge all data users non-display fees that do not consume data for a display. The NYSE has an exemption for non-display fees for a non-pro single user. The problem is that they do not publish that and data providers at the data centers do not want to deal with those one offs.

#176     Jun 11, 2021
    kmiklas, jharmon and jtrader33 like this.
  7. qlai

qlai

Crooks

#177     Jun 11, 2021
    jackmcgreal likes this.